𝑽𝑰

"I THINK YOU SHOULD KNOW YOU'RE HIS FAVORITE WORST NIGHTMARE"

જ⁀➴

"D is for dangerous - Arctic Monkeys

"What is wrong with you!" I exclaim loudly as I make my way to descamps. He gives me a surprised look as he blows out the smoke that once was in his mouth. "Ouch, I don't think that's how you approach someone, flower girl. Bad bad manners." he fakes a disappointed, upside down smile and shakes his head at me. I walk to him, and without any hesitation nor giving him a chance to say another thing, I grab him by the hem of his shirt and drag him with me to a quieter place, away from the big crowd of friends.

"Woah, woah! Slow fucking down!"he shouts at me once I let go off him. "If you have such a strong opinion about me, a girl you don't even properly know, then maybe you should really say all thats on your mind to my face, don't you think?" I don't waste any time and get to the point as quickly as I can. He smirks at me and my urgency, and puts his hands in his pockets. 

"My friend heard what you said about me and to be honest, that's so fucking low of you....not that I thought high of you before.. ." His smirk turns into laughter, as he pinches the bridge of his nose with his thumb and index finger. "You may have lost your dignity but you surely haven't lost your feistiness, I see..." I cross my arms and look at him, trying to contain myself. "You may have lost an eye but surely not your infamous humor."I give him a fake smile. "And to answer your question. I have no problem saying what I think of you to your face." his smile fades and his face becomes a much more relaxed one. "Go on, please enlighten me."

"Well first off, you irritate me, and dont ask me why, because I truly don't know. It's just you existing I guess. And second you and your disgusting little friend fucking wasn't worth losing an eye so I cast you as guilty for this." Now he's the one who crosses his arms right before signaling to his bandaid. "Excuse you? Louis is my best friend! It's your fault, you shouldn't have done what you did to me in the first place. You humiliated me!" I step closer to him, being ready as ever to hit him right in the face. "God, why can't you girls take a fucking joke?! My friends and I were  just having some fun." At that I laugh, as if it was bad witticism, which it was.

"Oh so that's your definition of fun? Embarrassing me in front of everyone?" I say, remembering what he drew on the board. "Embarrass you? Iverson, fucking hell you should be thanking me! There's no other way somebody would've gotten to see your tits." He starts to laugh again and that's where I draw the line and my hand finds it's way on his cheek, slapping his face forcefully. "You're disgusting..." He isn't laughing anymore, he's looking at me while stroking his cheek with his right hand. "That's exactly what I meant when I said you were feisty..."he smiles at me.

"I'm gonna put this straight, flower girl," he steps closer, so that I'm gently pinned to the wall. "You talked back to me in that hallway, I got you back with the bucket of water. That's it, that's how it works here. Now you can either let it go or you can go cry about it to your little friend. Either way I couldn't give two sincere fucks. And I'll still do what I want. It's my nature."he whispers to me and gives me once again a smile, it's a frigid smile that could intimidate anyone, anyone but me.

"You're such a bastard." I say coldly, just before he starts to walk away, back to his friends. All of the sudden he stops in his tracks and turns around to face me again. "Flower girl, see you in gym class.."he winks at me, turns back around and continues to walk.

"I can't believe the boys get their own locker room and we have to get changed in the teachers bathrooms!" says Simone, as she walks out of the cabin in her sport clothing. I look at her thigh and notice the bruise on it. God, that must've hurt.

We start to walk in the gym and notice that all the boys are already warming up. I spot descamps out of all of them since he's the only one who isn't wearing the usual blue shorts and white tank and I guess he spots me too because he starts to walk over to me. "He's walking over here!"whisper shouts Simone as I put my hair up in a high ponytail. Descamps walks to me until he's so close that I stumble back.

He leans down and whispers in my ear. "I like the outfit.." I cross my arms "Very funny. It's the same as the other girls'."I look him dead in the eyes. "It suits you better though." "I better get changed then..." The PE teachers whistle interrupts us and the boy walks back to where he was sat on.

"Okay boys come over here..."says the PE teacher frenetically, as if he was out of time. "Uhm, mr.?"calls Annick, the other girl that goes in our class, to catch the teachers attention. The man turns around and his face goes pale just before he sighs. "Oh...the girls."

After we get assigned to climb a rope, which is ironic since the boys are playing handball, I keep thinking of Louis. The disciplinary hearing starts in less than ten minutes and I'm hoping with all that I am that they won't expel him. "I can't believe we get this and the boys get that...It's unfair."I say as we all stand in front of the long rope tied to the ceiling and stare at it. The blonde haired girl every guy is crazy about, Annick Sabiani, goes first and just as expected, she's even good at sports. "She's literally perfect..." Simone remarks as we watch the blonde haired girl.

Once she's done it's my turn and I start to climb up that rope. I'm not the most athletic type, I've never been and I never will be but right now I kind of have to. So I cling as tightly as possible on the ruvid rope and start to pull myself up when I feel a pressure, the rope is rubbing between my legs and it feels incredibly good. I know it shouldn't, especially not in a gym with boys playing games and with girls who are waiting to climb up here too but I just can't help it.

I start to move up and down on the same spot slowly, careful not to draw too much attention. I begin to put more pressure on it and I bite my lips to hinder a small whimper from escaping my lips. I start to go faster, feeling the knot in my stomach starting to form. I keep telling myself to stay quiet and to not move the rope too roughly because if I do, it'll catch too much attention and it'll be clear to everybody what I'm doing. I feel my high coming and I let myself go, holding on the rope tightly and biting my lip, to the point to where it starts bleeding a little, to hold myself back from moaning. I'm breathing heavily and my heart thunders in my chest as I slowly come down looking around to check if anybody could've seen me. I turn around and I see descamps staring at me, he smirks until he notices that I have noticed him. His eyes don't melt away from me, instead they are still gelid on my skin as he gulps and something deep inside of me tell me that he's been watching me all along...

 His eyes don't melt away from me, instead they are still gelid on my skin as he gulps and something deep inside of me tell me that he's been watching me all along

HELLO LOVES! How are you doing? WHAT DO WE THINK OF THIS?? We're starting with the spicy stuff!🫣

I HOPE THIS MAKES UP FOR THE LAST CHAPTER!! I have so much planned and i'm SO SO EXCITED🤍🤍

If you'd like, follow me on tiktok! : @booksxswiftie 🎀

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH MWAH MWAH MWAH