𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰

"WHAT IF I TOLD YOU NONE OF IT WAS ACCIDENTAL?"

                જ⁀➴
                            "Mastermind by Taylor Swift"

"Well well....," he comes forward to stand right in front of me, looking down at me with a smile. "Spare your words, I neither have the time nor the desire to argue right now." I say exhaustedly, crossing my arms. "Who said I wanted to argue? I just wanted to ask what you're doing here. It's late." his hands slowly slide into his pockets. "No shit sherlock. And what I do is none of your business."

I try to walk away but both his strong hands find my waist pulling me towards him to the point where I'm feeling his chest on my back.

"I saw you in the gym, you know?"he whispers in my ear, causing a shiver down my spine.

I freeze in place as the words leave his mouth and his hands find my hips. He gently pushes my hair away, so that the left side of my neck is exposed to him. I swallow hardly and feel his hot breath stinging on my neck.  "What...what are you talking about?" I turn around to get away from the awkward situation and look at him. His amused face is making me want explode, it's tempting and I hate it.

"Oh, I think we both know exactly what I'm talking about. You fucked yourself in the gym..." he looks me straight  in the eyes, giving me a feeling of discomfort and something else, something I can't quite decode. My body automatically spins around and I start to walk away because frankly...I don't want to do this. But I guess I will have to since I hear his footsteps following right behind me. "What a terrible use of words..." I put my hands in the pockets of my coat as I hear him chuckling. "What? You'd rather have me saying masturbated? enjoyed yourself? We're not fifty year olds, flower girl. Now don't you think it's rude to walk away in the middle of a conversation?"

My feet find their stop, once again, but this time it's Descamps who walks in front of me. "Much better don't you think?" he smiles at me and I raise my eyebrows at him, biting the inside of my cheek. "You must've imagined it, because I didn't do anything..."

Remember when I said that Descamps was a shit liar? Well, in the end we do have something in common because I am too. "Oh really?" he steps forward and raises his hand at which I slightly flinch, not conscious of what he is going to do. This time, slower and more gently, he touches my lower lip with his thumb. I feel the goosebumps prickling on my arms, as I look up at him and see his expression.

Descamps is looking at my lips -at his finger, with a concentration I had never seen before. Once his thumb leaves my lips, he looks at
it right before looking up at me, showing me his finger. "Still some blood on your lips...god that expression you made, when you were coming, it was driving me crazy. I needed to contain myself. You bit your lip hard, I saw it." he looks down and chuckles right before looking back up at me "Don't you think it's exciting? Someone catching you?" I scoff and cross my arms while pulling my shoulders up. "You know what I think? I think you're a pervert!" he laughs and bends down, so that our faces are inches from another. "Says the desperate girl who used a rope to get some action." My eyes darken as I scan him, nostrils flared, brows furrowed, punches about to fly.

"Cats got your tongue? Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. It'll be our little secret."he whispers as he takes a strand of my hair in hands. I push his hand away and take a step back. "Or will it be..?"this catches my attention again. What the hell does he mean by that. "Descamps, whatever you want to do, please, for the love of god, don't!" He smirks at me and puts his hands up in the air. "From now on," oh god here we go "you'll do what I say."

"What? You really are sick, you should seek for professional help..." He laughs, while taking out a cigarette and a lighter from his back pocket. "I won't make you kill anybody! It'll be things like making my homework...and all that stuff. The entire year."he gives me a smile, followed by a couple of sweet blinks with his super thick eyelashes, which I'm, honestly said, jealous of. "So if I do your dirty work you won't tell anybody about the....you know." He takes a drag on his cigarette. "Exactly...I'll love using this as my advantage."