Mafia's Fiance x Taehyung

-----------

The whole mansion was drop dead silent . Not a single sound was heard . It felt like the place was a graveyard where no sound was heard . Not even the sound of fly buzzing could be heard .

It was Day light , sun shining brightly but the atmosphere inside the mansion was not less than a horror movie .

The architect was beautiful and looked so marvellous under the sun light . The white marble shone beautifully and it was so eye catching  but no one knew the secrets this place had hidden inside it .

A few maids worked around the mansion without lifting their gazes . They were not allowed to even look at each other and just focus on what they were hired to do .

They even feared to do anything else other than what they were assigned to  do . They were afraid of getting caught doing something they were not meant to and that contained looking freely around .

It was fear . His fear .

All of a sudden , a dreadful scream was heard from one specific room . The horrible scream of that miserable person echoed in the whole mansion , frightening everyone that was present  .

It sent shivers down everyone's spine whom heard the painful scream .  Suddenly a vase slipped from one of the maid's hands and fell on to the ground , breaking into the tiniest pieces . It's shards flew everywhere , scattering , making a big mess possible .

The maid went pale as if her soul left her body . Her body trembled in the fear and without wasting any time , she kneeled down to gather the pieces of the glass with her own bare hands .

She was scared , scared to be caught by him and if she did , she was not gonna survive and she knew it too .

        Inside the specific room

A man in his late twenties was sitting on a wooden chair , staring at the bunch of dead bodies drenched in blood , lying on the ground in front of him .

His black hairs dishevelled , falling on his forehead which he pushed back with his hand . His dark brown orbs holding Rage and madness inside , continued to stare at something at a distant in the corner .

His nose flared as he was too angry to be calmed down . His jaw clenched , teeth grinding against each other in anger .

His knuckles had turned white from the tight grip of his hand around an iron rod . His slender fingers holding the iron rod in a deadly grip while there was no emotion expressed on his face .

His hairs full of sweat , covering his eyes but the deadly gaze did not go unnoticed by the man hiding in the dark corner of the room . He was shivering Mercilessly , scared to see his own death in front of him .

He , all of a sudden stood up , pushing the chair back by the sudden movement as a loud shriek escaped the man's throat which he covered quickly with his palm .

His eyes darkened with something that no one could understand . He slowly took steps towards the trembling man while clenching his fist around the iron rod dragging it .

The sound the iron rod made , was horrible . The horrible Screeching noice could make anyone's ears bleed .

All of a sudden , he grabbed the man from the dark , with his hairs and pushed him on to the ground , under the light . The man cried out in pain , begged to be forgiven  but the man he was asking for forgiveness never knew that meaning .

The room was dimly lighten up , and was huge but crowded with dead bodies lying everywhere . The bodies he blessed death too after torturing them for so long that they gave up on themselves on their own .