𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼. ⯎

Soon, the school bell rang. We found our other friend, iyonna. We walked to the main office to get our new scheldule. " Hi, were here to pick up out scheldules" iyonna says. " Oh hello girls, here you go have a nice day." says the front desk lady. We walk out of the office and go to our lockers. " Yall mines down the hall, see you later !" says Iyonna. " Ok bye girl!!" we say. we put our books in our lockers and wait till next class. " So are you gonna go out with brandt?" makya asks. " I don't know yet, i mean like.. he's a little wierd don't you think?" i reply. " hes a boy, of course hes gonna be wierd duh!" she says. " i don't know im still thinking." Suddenly the bell rang. " I have P.E. what do you have?" i ask. " Social studies, Ugh torture!!! Lucky i'll see you at lunch." i laugh and say k. i began to go to the girls changing room to change my clothes for P.E. the shirt was long but i tied it in front, and the shorts were riding up my ass, but at leat they made my butt look big, so i shrugged it off. We started to huddle outside, we had to run around the courtyard, it was WAY too hot for that, but i did it anyways. I saw maya and anna, the ugis's. alex runs from behind them and says " i could really use some water right now." and laughs i see him run past me, but he goes back. " Hey camilla. having fun?" he says jokingly. " Oh yea tons. Why were you being so mean too them." i say while i pushed him lightly, joking.

" Heyyy i'm just having a lil fun, you should try it sometimes youre a goodie-goodie." He says while laughing. " hey i am so not!!!" i say, i started to chase him around, Heather started looking, she put her hands on her hips and started rolling her eyes. Both of us fell on the ground a layed there, he turned his head and looked at me. " Y'know youre gorgeous right?" He says. " You don't have to lie to me yknow." i say jokingly. "I'm not, i would never lie to you." he says smiling. " Oh, thank you." i reply thanking him. " Anyways,lets go were playing dogeball." he says. I couldnt stop think about what he said. 'i would never lie to you.' My insides began to crumble, i wanted to fall to my knees right there. Everybody started to line up for dogeball, i saw brandt so i went to say hi. " Hey brandt."

" Hey camilla, how you been?" He replys

" Hey camilla, how you been?" He replys. " Ive been good, how was youre summer?" i say. " it was good, finally got into a relationship " He says laughing. " Oh really? who?" i ask curiously. " Shes over there" he says pointing.

CANT WAIT FOR YOU TOO READ THE NEXT PART>!!!