" 𝙈𝙞 𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙧 ".

IT was the next morning, i was way too excited to get to school, i even                                                        made an alarm. Ugh, that's how desperate i am. I get up from my bed                                                          And go to the bathroom, and do everything. i go to my closet and pick                                                        out my outfit.

 i go to my closet and pick                                                        out my outfit

It was kind of comfy, and sort of chilly outside so i wore my sweater. " You ready Camilla?" Dustin yells asking. " Yea i'm coming right now!" i reply yelling back. I walk out my room and close the door. We walk out the front door, and began speed walking too school. Almost close to school, we see alex. He starts walking towards us " wuss up " He says. Dustin and him dab each other up. "Hi Camilla" He says too me while smiling. " Hiiii" i reply back flustered. " Well see ya'll later i see Makya, i'm gonna say hi." Dustin says. " K bye." i reply. Dustin runs over by makya, and gives her a hug. "Wanna me to walk with you?" Alex asks. " Sure " i say. We began making conversation, about sort of things we like. " Hey, there's this girl, her names Amaya, shes having this big party, everyone's invited. Do you maybe wanna go with me?" He asks me. "Of course ill go with you." i reply back smiling. He grabs my hand and holds it. " Good." he replys back.                                                               

                                ☆★☆

 SOCIAL STUDIES. ( Last class of the day.)

It was almost the end of the day, i had one more class. But i hate social studies, i'm just glad Iyonna had it with me. Out of the blue, a white piece of paper gets thrown on my desk. I look around the room, it was from iyonna. 'Open it!' she mouths to me. I turn back and open the paper. " OMFG YOU AND ALEX DATE? I SAW YOU GUYS HOLDING HANDS THIS MORNING. AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME?!" it said. " I'm sorryyy i don't know if me and him are dating yet, we kissed a lot yesterday tho." i wrote back. I sneaked the paper back to her. It gets thrown back. " WHATTTTT OMG ITS BOUT TIME!" she wrote back. " Ladies, you better not be passing notes in my class." The teacher says.

"No ma'am" i reply back. Soon the bell rang, i got out of my seat and iyonna ran to me. " oh my god, i'm so happy for you too!! Should we tell makaya?." she asks me. "yea go ahead i gotta go find alex." i reply. " K see you at the party!" she yells already half way down the hall. By the corner of my eye i see him, waiting by my locker. i walk over to him. " Heyy." i say. " wuss up, ready to go?" he replies. " Yea, i just need to get ready at home. Just come with me and dustin?" " Sure." We go find dustin, and of course he already knows about the party. We all walk out the school doors . Brandt,dustin,me,alex,iyonna, Makaya,& maria. " So damn were all going to my house?" Dustin says. " I guess so since were all going to the party." Brandt says. " Yea i guess" i say. We all start walking back to my house, it was sorta loud because all of us were talking at once. We finally arrive at my house. " What's the girls name of the party were going too.?" maria asks. 

" Oh her name is.."

"𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫

"𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫."

Dustin says.   " Well lets get ready for this party." i say.