Chapter 1

Morning Mum and Dad.

Sorry I haven't messaged you lately, been busy.

Can't believe it's been two months since I last saw you. Time has gone quick.

My friends and I have been doing okay. We're still adjusting a little to our new lives but we're coping. We don't have to worry about Dawn anymore, but it doesn't mean that we don't have anything else to worry about. Running a theme park is not all it's crapped up to be. There's a lot that is to be considered. I won't go into too much detail, too long to explain by text.

So far, everything has been good. Sprout has come up with new jokes, some better than others. Mimi splurged a little, even managed to make time with treating herself and the girls to a spa day. Pip has been writing songs almost everyday, so at least we're spoiled for choice when we FINALLY put on a show. Candi always brightens up the room, especially on a rainy day. Bud has been in charge to technical maintenance but he always has fun doing it. And of course Rainbow has been an amazing dog to have around, a true man's best friend. As for me...well let's just say that I'm still getting used to being a "leader". I tried to pass the torch onto someone else, but they weren't having it. It's a lot of pressure.

Despite all that though, we do miss home. We haven't found a way back yet. We're exploring all avenues that we can but there's not much that we can find. We're starting to exhaust all resources that we have, which isn't very much in the long run. We haven't been out of the Skyline much other than going to the local town. Maybe we should do a bit of travelling? Kinda like Tío Antonio? We'll keep trying, and I promise to keep you updated as soon as we get some answers.

Really wish that we could talk to the previous Skyline Gang, but that's impossible at this point. And no one will talk about them that much either. We don't even know their names which is just heartbreaking in all honesty. They won't talk about Dawn either. To be fair though, I can understand where they're coming from. She killed the previous Skyline Gang which caused this tidal wave that brought us here (somehow?) and nearly killed us too. She caused a lot of pain for people. We're just glad that she's gone.

At least we have a house and don't need to sleep in the Pavilion anymore. We still have our old rooms in there though, just in case something happens to the house. It's strange. This place started off as a prison. But after dealing with Dawn and freeing everyone else that was trapped here, it's started to feel like home. Maybe it's a form of Stockholm syndrome we're all experiencing?

"Dude? You ready? We're opening up the park soon!"

"I'll be right there, Pip!"

I can't talk for long. Time to go to work. Never thought I would say that at my age LOL

Give my love to Abuela and Tío Antonio.

Stay safe.

Love, Dude.