08: Secret Cry's

"But we can't simply sit and stare at our wounds forever"

Inaya Pov:

Inaya Pov:

I ran towards the door while grabbing my handbag. 

"No Luna wait. I am coming. A...and you...come fast...if you wanna company us."  

What was that? Ya, Allah Ge. And I don't know why my cheeks always betray me in front of him.  Never mind. Never mind Inaya. Don't think about him. He just finds ways to irritate you. That's it. But what about Luna what she would be thinking? 

As I descended the stairs Khala came towards me with a list in her hands. 

"Inaya, bacha here take this list these are some essential things I want. Can you bring them on your way back?"

"Of course Khala I will don't worry about it."

"Okay then, go, you must be getting late. And If that idiot, Ayan did something stupid tell me I will wipe his butt."

"Okay, I will Khala don't worry. I am going, okay. Bye." I said while giggling.

"Yeah, I am not your son. She is your daughter. You will say that for sure." And here comes the drama king. He and his tantrums no one can beat them.

"And wait where are you running without your husband." What's with him from the morning? I don't know which sort of alien had hijacked his body. 

"Wifeyy.." He said bending near my ears. Shameless jerk. 

"Yeah, Inaya take him with you he is a toddler who will get lost if you will leave him behind. And you, don't you dare to tease her."

"Maa me, Do you think I can do anything in front of this girl? And she just..." Oh no not this. I grabbed him by his shirt while drawing him to stop him from spitting what he was about to say. 

"Nothing, nothing Khala, We are going. Bye. Let's go." Is he out of his mind?

"Bye. Maa." " What, let me tell her that her not-so-innocent daughter-in-law's deeds. What she was trying to do. Up there."

"What? HUN! What was I trying to do."

"Oh, really you don't remember anything. Should I make you remember it?" Oh God this smirk, I hate this the most.

"You know what Ayan? If even a single murder were allowed in Islam I would have murdered you till now."

"And you would be a widow till now."

"The happiest one."

"Thank god you both came. I thought I had to wait forever. Now get in love birds." Luna said as we reached the car.