jealousy

kissing....

Joonie ; honey ! let's leave from here , let them have their privacy . 

come let's go down stairs , it will be awkward for them ,if they spot us here .*clam*

jin: shut up! mon-ah , i want to see *whining*

(yn/Tae ,both heard the murmuring sounds coming from the other side , they both took a look ,to see who's voices are ! )

they both stood up being embarrassed enough from the current situation .

Tae : Eomma ,appa what are you two doing here ,at this hour * scratching his head to cover his embarrassment* from his parents .

yn is hella silent due to the situation .

jin : we came to call you for dinner , you weren't at the living room ,so came all the way here to look after and unwantedly seen something that shouldn't  be seen .* eye brow raised* teasing the younger duo .

rm ; having fun,aaa , * whispered * 

jin : winked back 

Tae : mom.....! it's just an accident . she lost her balance ,so  i held her , but both fell hitting the ground * looking down at the floor * 

don't think always unholy things , i' m going down ! * flustered , tomato * 

jin : yah!.......u little .... i'm not thinking anything unholy , u r the one who's doing it. 

blaming your innocent eommma for everything , * yelled loud enough to reach his sons ears * 

Tae : i'm done talking , i am all innocent , after all i am your son , though ! 

jin ; ok , come to the dinning , i will give you u the bitter guard juice , for talking back to me, 

trying to be a brat aa, i am u r eomma who did phd in this . 

come joonie lets eat .

(yn , joonie followed jin down stairs to the hall way ) 

                         ******************

( after dinner , jin , rm left to their room bidding good byes to the youngers giving good night kiss to his son and yn they left , yn went to her room , to sleep peacefully she is so tired ....( sleepy head) Tae went to his room )

yn : i was above to hover on my bed , here the devil is back to annoy me and ruin my beautiful sleep  * whining *

god ! why me , always * rolled eyes*

yeah ! Kim Taehyung  ....... what's your problem , why did u come here know ,at this hour , if u have any dirty intentions just leave now , i will shout if you do anything , by the way why did you bring that pillows with u ! * dominant, suspicious *