Ambush

I looked at Dareth in amusement. "You think you have elemental powers?" I said.

"I drank the tea Mystake said to. But every time I try to use it, I need to use the restroom," he said.

I chuckled. "Maybe because you drank a lot of liquid."

He looked at me in surprise. "Really? Do you think that's it? It's not a side effect of using my powers?"

I rolled my eyes. Is he intentionally stupid or is he that worried? "I'm pretty sure it's not a side effect." I paused. "I don't think it will be permanent though, Dareth."

"I think it is." He lit his hand brown and then ran for it.

I giggled. Yup, definitely from him drinking too much liquid. I looked around and then froze. A ghost was standing in the corner of the room. I was about to send it on in life when it pointed up then disappeared. I frowned and looked up. The Sons of Garmadon were trying to get in. I was about to yell at the others when Dareth burst inside and yelled, "Ambush!"

The garage doors burst inward. The three oni masks were being worn. Harumi scanned the area and her eyes settled on me. "There you are," she said.

I got myself into a fighting stance. "About time you found me. It took you forever," I said.

She launched and I dodged. "You will come with me and join my side!"

We began kicking and punching each other. I threw her into a wall. "Let me think about that," I panted. "No!" She launched again and we went back and forth fighting.

She threw me into a wall and pinned me against it. "You're on the wrong side, Y/n," she said. "My side is the right side."

"Oh, really? You aren't helping people. You're hurting them! That's not what I want." I used the wall as a brace and kicked her across the room.

"Then I'll get you to change your mind the hard way!" She pulled out a knife and attacked me with it. Now I was just on the defense. I flipped over a trash can and kicked it at her. She just shoved it away.

"So you're just going to torture me until I do it?" I snorted. "Don't be stupid." I dodged again. "I will never join you. No matter what kind of torture you put me through." She stabbed outward and this time when I dodged it hit the wall and was stuck there. She went to yank it out but I tackled her. Now we were punching each other while rolling over and over to try and get on top. I managed to get on top and pin her. "Call them off, Harumi," I said breathing hard.

"And if I don't?"

I looked around and then at her. Our side wasn't doing so well at the moment. I wonder...I started using my healing power and pushed until I felt the darkness within her. I made my healing power wrap around it, and it slowly began to shrink. Finally, my power made it disappear and Haruimi stopped fighting me. I yanked the mask off her and met her eyes. "Hello, sister," I said calmly.

She looked around with wide eyes. "What's going on?"

"You staged this ambush. Call it off."

She looked around then at me. "You changed me?"

I shook my head. "No, I healed you," I said gently. "Harumi, you have to stop them. They listen to you. Please, will you call them off?"

She nodded. "Everyone, stop!"

The Sons of Garmadon froze. "Quiet One, I thought you said you wanted them gone?" Ultra Violet said.

"I..." She looked at me. I nodded encouragingly. "I don't anymore." The Elemental Masters tackled all of them and they put handcuffs on them.

Lloyd went for Harumi but I stopped him. "No," I said sharply.

He sighed. "Y/n, she's hurt a lot of people. She needs to..."

"She's healed and fragile right now. Let me deal with her. I don't want her in a cell," I interrupted.

"But..."

"No." I grabbed her hand. "She'll help us rebuild Ninjago. That will be her payment."

He hesitated. "I don't know if the Commissioner will agree to that."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Oh, yes he will."

"Are you saying you'll use your authority as the princess to make him do what you want?" Nya asked.

I nodded. "I'll have him put her in my charge. I'll keep her safe and help her get through this."

"Does this mean you no longer want to be a Garmadon?" Dad asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Of course not! I still want to be your daughter."

He glared at Harumi. "We aren't taking her in."

"I don't expect you to," I said softly.

"Good."

"Now we just need the other to get back here," Nya said.

"They will," I murmured. "They will."