part 4

Hii everyone
Hope everyone is fine..
Sry for late update..

*****************************************

After finishing their lunch..Karan and faizi comes out and then got busy in their work..
After 1 hour karan got up for a break though he was continuously working so he decided to just roam around the academy for sometime..he was roaming in the corridors wishing everyone good afternoon...he was walking seeing something and bcoz he was not looking front he collided with monami who was busy talking with sid..

Karan : I'm sorry..mera dhyaan kahin aur tha..aapko lagi toh nahi na ?

Mona : I'm too sorry..mai sid ke sath baat karne me busy thi toh maine aapko dekha nahi..I'm sorryy

Karan looked at her then at sid and understood that they are here..

Sid : can u tell me where is faizi sir ?

Karan : hm..aaiye..

Karan take them to karan's cabin..faizi see them and got up and hugged sid..and gave a side hug to monami..

Sid : broo i missed you so much..

Faizi : hamne bhi tumhe bahut yaad kiya..

Sid : btw tum toh monu se mil hi chuke ho fir bhi she is my best frnd..my lifeline.. Dr.monami mahajan

Faizi : hii monami..so sid yeh hai hamare jigri yaar aur iss academy ke head trainer special agent Karan shergill..

Karan shaked his hand with sid and then he forwarded his hand towards monami firstly she hesitates a little bit but sid gestured her so she shaked hand with karan..

Karan : nice to meet you both..

Monami : same here sir *with a little smile*

Karan : aap mujhe mere naam se bula sakti hai..and u too * saying to sid * lekin training time me sir bulana hoga..faizi ko bhi..

Simi : okay sir..sorry..Karan..

Karan passed a smile and both passed a smile with the same warmth..

Faizi : chalo mai tum dono ko tumhare rooms dikhata hu..actually mujhe ek baat kehni thi.. sorry but sare rooms full hai bas hamare aur Karan ke rooms khali hai so you both decide ki kisi hamare kamre me rehna hai aur kisi Karan ke kamre me rehna hai..

Monami looked at sid with a little shocked expression..Karan noticed that and asked her

Karan : aap dono ko koi prblm hai kya ?

Sid : um..nahi aaisi koi baat nahi hai bas aaise kabhi rahe nahi na isliye shayad monu itni shocked hogayi hai.. we don't have any prblm bro..aur mai faiz bro ke sath rahunga aur monu aapke sath Karan bro..

Karan : are you sure guys ?

Mona : yes..

Faizi : chalo fir ham tum logon ko hamare kamre dikhate hai

Faizi take them to karan and faizi's room then he said them to be ready for the test which was in next 30 mins..and then left to the preparations of  test

[ note : In this story I will not show much about drills..missions..i have planned something else..that's why I will not go in detail about the test..
And also Karan is not so rude and arrogant in this story..he has a friendly nature and monami nature is a silent and introvert for strangers for others bcoz of her past ]

After 30 mins simi was ready for the test in ground..they were some huddles which were  looking a little difficult and then they have to run 5 kilometers within 2 hours..Karan..faizi and sanjana was noticing their work and seriousness towards the test and they were impressed that they were doing it so nicely..within 1 hour 45 mins they completed the test or we can say they passed the test.. Karan came towards simi and passed them a water bottle..

Karan : well done guys..you both have passed the test in 1 hour 45 mins..impressive * with a small smile *

Simi : thank u sir..

Karan : tum dono jaker rest karlo thoda..

Simi : ji sir..

Karan : training time is over guys..you can call me Karan now..

Mona : thanks karan * with a little smile *

Both simi went to their rooms and slept..

*****************************************

So sorry for the late update and short part I will try my best to update regularly..

Don't be a silent reader
Do vote and comment if you like the part..

See you soon 🙃
Take care 💖
Thanks for reading 🥰