part 5

Hii everyone
Hope all are fine

**************************************

Before starting the story i want to clear a confusion which maybe some of the readers have..
Karan live in quarters with malishka and he goes to quarters for rest and for a sleep at night..and he uses academy room for professional purpose..

-----------------------

Monami wake up at 3 pm.. she saw that karan was working on laptop..she got up from her bed..Karan looked at her..he wished her good afternoon with a small smile..monami said good afternoon with the same small smile and went to washroom for freshen up..Karan again got busy in his work..After a few minutes there was a knock on the door..Karan can't see the person as he / she was hiding..he got up and goes near the door..he saw the person and was surprised too see her at this time..he takes her in a hug..in the mean time..monami too entered while setting her jacket and saw Karan hugging a girl..she was about to go out but Karan saw her and stop her..

Karan : monami ruko..

Mona : wo..woh I'm sry maine nahi dekha tha aap dono ko toh mai room me aagayi..mai ja hi rahi thi bas..sry for disturbing...

Karan : chill monami..tum galat samjh rahi ho..yeh meri gf nahi hai..

Mona : ohh..fir ?

Karan : she is my younger sister..malishka

Mona : oh acha..

Malishka was laughing..see her laughing..monami got confused and karan hit her lightly on her forehead..

Karan : kyun hass rahi hai tu ?

Mali : inhe yeh laga ki mai aapki gf hu * laughing * meri height dekho yaar..meri shakal se yeh dikta hai ki itni cute si ladki iss chamgadar ( bat ) dikhne wale ki gf hogi..* laughing *

Listening malishka monami too started laughing while karan glare malishka for saying her bat infront of monami..

Karan : bas karo tum dono..* acting like angry *

Monami and malishka stand quietly then again in a few seconds they started laughing again..karan made a irritating face and sat on the bed..monami gestured malishka that karan got upset so they both stopped laughing..malishka went near karan and side hugged him..karan pushed her lightly..

Karan : tu ja yahan se..mujhe nahi baat karni tujhse..mai tujhe chamgadar dikhta hu ?

Mali : sry na bhai..mazak kar rahi thi..aaise serious mat ho na..

Karan : tu jaa..aur tum monami..tum bhi hass rahi thi..

Mona : I'm sorry karan actually usne baat hi aaisi kahi ki meri hasi chutt gayi..I'm sorry..

Mali : sorry na bhai..plzzz

Karan : thik hai iss bar maaf kar raha hu..

Mali : by the way aap ? * to monami *

Monami : I'm Dr.monami mahajan..

Mali : woww..aap doctor ho ?

Monami : yess..

Mali : mai bhi doctor banna chahti hu * with a wide smile *

Monami : yeh toh bahut achi baat hai..* with a smile *

Karan : tera naam toh bata de..

Mali : oops..sry..myself to be soon dr.malishka shergill.. * forwarding her hand *