Author's Note : If skipped, read at your own risk

Greetings readers! 

I would like to begin by saying that this is my first attempt at a story in wattpad. As such, it will, most likely be filled with mistakes. I implore you all to be considerate of this. I hope to improve as the story progresses.

Please keep the following points in mind while reading :

i) This is a "Reading the Aru Shah series" fiction. As far as I'm aware, no such work exists till now, which is a crying shame. The books are a marvel. A hilarious and interesting take on the characters of the Mahabharata, 5 millenia after the the conclusion of the war. This story is my attempt at exploring the reactions and feelings of the Dvapara Yugis upon learning of the (mis)adventures of their future selves.

ii) No attempts at plagiarizing will be tolerated. Please proceed with respect to the author's thought process.

iii) Constructive criticism is forever welcome. I will gladly welcome any opportunities for improvement in the future. However, please keep the hateful comments at bay. This is a FANFICTION.

iv) There is no fixed updating schedule. I am a 12th grader who will be sitting for her boards soon. And I do not wish to update merely for the sake of updating. If readers are giving this a chance, then I would give them something worthwhile to read.

v) While I am a massive fan of Roshani Chokshi's works, I do think that she could have done a better job with the descriptions at some points. Because of that and the (yet to be finished) plot I have in mind, it is safe to say that there might be some divergence of canon. I mean  no disrespect to either Queen Rosh or any of her fans.

vi) Please vote and comment, if you like the chapers. It would mean the world to me.

Neither Mahabharata nor Aru Shah belong to me. It is only the plot that is my property.

Without further ado, let the saga unfold.