Chapter 17

" Tell me what happened and who it was" it was the one and only voice of..... Draco Malfoy.

* flashback*

He pushed me hard into the wall. My throat started closing up when he put the knife up to it. The cold silver on my neck as he started pushing it into my skin piercing it. I started feeling a warm liquid drip down my neck.

*end of flashback*

"Emelia, are you okay? Please tell me " draco asked . My breathe started to become jagged. My hands started shaking. I couldn't breathe. Draco grabbed my hands "breathe with me in................ And out........... In................ And out...... Good there we go . Let's get you upstairs. " he spoke while helping me up.

Time skip to in his dorm

He flung me a top and a pair of shorts he has for me. I went in the bathroom to get changed. Once I was changes I went to wash my face. I looked in the mirror, It was not pretty, mascara was running down my face, my hair was a mess and my arms where covered in bruised and all my scars where showing . I washed off all my mascara and put on a hoodie. I sat on the bed, and soon fell asleep.

I woke up to Draco next to me, with his arms holding a strong grip around my waist. I closed my eyes when I felt a buzzing next to me. My phone!!

I grabbed it and saw Evan changed his name.

My only love ❤ - you

My only love ❤
Meet me in the common room 8am sharp!!!

It's 9 !!!

Where are you?!?!

You
I'm soo sorry I was asleep, sorry

My only love ❤
It's okay baby xx

I'll see you later

Instagram

@ferretboy

@ferretboy

WHO DONE THIS?!?!!
Tagged - @the_only_em

@Enzo🧸- she even dumped me!!
Reply- @Evelyn.R - she was all over you this morning saying how much she loves you!

@TheBestRiddle -I'll kill them!!
@Snotty- I'll help!
@TheOldestRiddle- me too
@Fred.W- don't forget
@George.W- us.
@Addam101 - and me
@Smithy- count me in

A/N for the next chapter, this also explains family stuff. Emelia had 2 big brother one 18 and one 17 now. Btw everyone is 16. Her 18 yr old brother died 3months ago. His last wish was for her not to do anything bad when he's gone. Always to ask for help if she needs it. 5o look after herself and her little sister (I don't know if I mentioned her name but it's Eloise). Not to let people push her around. And to stick up for her self. She failed everyone of them. She under age drinks. Doesn't ask for help and bottles up her feelings. She left her sister to go to Hogwarts. She let's people push her around. She gets bullied. Her 17 year brother is called Jacob and she doesn't talk to him much. Hes in the same year as Fred and George and he doesn't go to parties. Her parents abuse her. Her dads always drinking or something. Her mum hits her, uses crucio on her along with her dad. And her little sister has to watch it all......