Chapter 22

I had been in draco's dorm for the past few days but today I decided to go to class.

Class had started five minutes ago and I was in potions with mattheo, tom and Draco.

"Today we are lear-" slughorn began before I walked silently into the class filled with to many students to count. "Oh hi miss Thorn, please take a seat at the back next to Mr Malfoy"

"As I was saying, today we are looking at amortentia" Slughorn says happily. "Miss Thorn since you were late could you please tell us what amortentia is?" He and the rest of the class turn to face me.

I hate getting chosen in class but I did know the answer. "Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in the worls. It's suppose to smell different to each person according to what attracts them"I say, loud enough for the whole class to hear.

" well done, could you please come and smell it for us? " Slughorn asked me.

I walk carefully upto the potion. "I smell apples and strong colone and cigarettes and mint-" I say and then realise I was describing mattheo and Draco. shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit.

I sprint out the class.

A/n I'm really really sorry for not updating and now just posting a short chapter. I've ran out of inspiration I'm really sorry.

I'm trying to update but it's difficult so the book will rarely be updated.

Thanks if you're still reading this book

Xoxo Emily xx