One

(This is Michelle's outfit)

"Hey, watch it kid!" Someone shouted as Michelle shoved past him.

Michelle didn't answer and kept running through the streets, weaving around stands and people. She'd lost control of her powers and used them against her foster parents.

A loud whine reached her ears as someone flew overhead and Michelle recognized it to be Ironman, better know as Tony Stark. From where he was headed, she could tell he was trying to cut off her escape routes.

Running down an alley, Michelle turned the corner but ran into something metal, causing her to stumble back.

"Whoa, are you okay?" They asked.

Michelle looked at them, fear evident in her eyes. The man had long blond hair, light blue eyes and a hammer in his hand.

It was one of the Avengers. Thor.

"Please, I'm sorry." Michelle said, fear in her voice. "I can't control them." Her violet eyes flashed a brilliant green and Thor stumbled, clearly disoriented.

"What- what did you do to me?" He asked, leaning against a wall.

"I'm so sorry!" Michelle said, placing her hands to her head desperately trying to make it stop. "It's just an illusion, Michelle. You can stop it."

She went on rambling in another language while Thor seemed to go pale, like he seemingly needed to throw up. After a moment Michelle manganese to remove the spell she placed over Thor as he caught his breath.

Panicking, Michelle continued down the alley, leaving Thor on his own. But not before she heard speak to what appeared to be no one.

"Stark, pin my location. I found the girl." He said to no one in particular.

Michelle turned down another corner of the alley before running down an abandoned back road. She turned a corner but ran into someone who grabbed her arm, preventing her from turning away to run.

"Im sorry, just don't hurt me. Please." Michelle begged, trying to pull away from the persons grip.

"Hey, easy kid. I'm not going to hurt you. My name's Natasha." The woman said.

Michelle looked at the girl, Natasha, and studied her. She had shoulder length blond hair with a black body suit and a baton on her hip.

 She had shoulder length blond hair with a black body suit and a baton on her hip

Michelle stopped struggling, fearful. "I can't control them. I don't mean any harm."

"I know, sweetie. You're not in any trouble, I promise." Natasha said, releasing her grip on the girls arm. "Can I take you back to STARK tower? We have someone there you can try to help you."

Michelle hesitated. Did she want to go with this stranger? Would it be safe too? Eventually she nodded. "Okay." She whispered, keeping her eyes on the ground.

Natasha offered Michelle her hand, and she took it, before leading the young girl towards the tower.

"Stark, I found her. We're on our way to the tower now." Natasha said into her earpiece. After a moment she removed her finger from by her ear and looked down to Michelle and smiled.

A/N:

I finally got Ch. 1 written! 🥳
I know this chapter seemed a little rushed, and I'm so sorry but hopefully the writing will get better as the story moves on. And I'm so sorry for how long this has taken but I'm so grateful for your guy's patience.

I hope you all have a blessed day/night!

Word count: 557

~GingerCat_05