Chapter 4

[Natasha's POV]
"J.A.R.V.I.S, pull anything and everything you can find on Michelle Rivers." Tony said, breaking the silence.

"Right away sir." The AI said and all anyone could do was wait.

"Hey, you seem to really care about the kid." Clint whispered to Natasha.

"She's going through something she doesn't understand." Natasha said, looking at her best friend.

"But it's not only that, is it?" Clint asked. He knew Natasha. She didn't take a liking that quickly to just anyone.

"I don't know what it is, but there's more than what meets the eye with her." Natasha admitted, looking back at the doorway Michelle had just passed through.

"I've gathered everything I could find on Michelle Rivers. Would you like me to display what I've found?" J.A.R.V.I.S asked.

"Yes, J.A.R.V.I.S." Tony said, sighing in annoyance.

"Michelle Rivers, born in 2002, is Frank and Jane's youngest child with two boys, twins, who were born in 1999. The family got in a car accident in 2005 where both the parents and their two sons died. Michelle was the only survivor.

"Following the accident, Michelle was placed in the Foster Care Agency and had been changing houses since she was 7 years old. Her current residence is an apartment complex on West 130 on floor 5, Room 3 (I know nothing of New York heh so don't hold me to anything)"

"Thanks J.A.R.V.I.S." Tony said.

"If we're going to keep Michelle here to work on her powers, we're going to need to get permission from her guardians." Vision said, leaning back in his chair.

"I'll take care of that." Tony said. "Nat, why don't you join Wanda downstairs and assist her in trying to learn more about Michelle. She seems to trust you most."

Natasha nodded and left. Entering the elevator Natasha clicked the button for the training floor and waited until the elevator stopped, the doors opening and she walked out and to the only occupied room.

Entering the room, she was met with a panicking Michlle and Wanda who seemed unsteady.

A/N:

Just another reminder, I know nothing of New York as I've never been there, so don't hold me to anything.
I hope you all have a blessed day/night!

Word Count: 378

~GingerCat_05

P.S.
Marvel meme 🤩