Chapter 12

*hello, happy new years!!!!!!! trying to get back into writing again, but let me know what you guys are thinking of the story, cause my initial thought were for a future story, so im kind of just going with this lol, didn't edit that much, let me know if there is something wrong*

Remus headed back to his dorm, expecting to see his friends in there plotting their next prank, but as he headed up the stairs he heard a few shouts from Sirius. So he quickened his pace just a bit.

As soon as the door opened he saw Sirius on his knees begging James for something. Remus just chuckled and made his way to his bed grabbing another book on his bedside table.

"C'mon James, she's gonna be there, we have to be there" Sirius said, Remus thought he was talking about Evans but that soon changed when he heard the next words come out of his mouth "And Evans will be there as well, you must want to go", to that he put his book down and stared at the two.

"Who? What are you talking about?" The question came out almost aggressively since Remus had taken notice of Sirius' new comments about Y/N, which were now as often as the ones about Evans when James opened his mouth. The kneeling boy stood, even Peter stared at Moony.

Sirius looked at Prongs quickly before jumping on Remus' bed and telling him "Apparently Evans and our little badger have been meeting up in the kitchens at night and have been having a little party just the two of them" That made Remus redden, he thought about her drinking with him on her birthday, cheeks a slight red hue, eyes a bit watery and heavy, and how even like that she was the most beautiful creature he had seen in his life. He zoned out, only to be brought out of his thought by a pair of hands hitting his shoulders, "... c'mon if moony says I can go you have to take me, please prongs" Remus knew Sirius always took advantage of his common sense to let the others do what he wanted, and to be fair, remus did have a soft spot for sirius, but he wasn't even thinking of Sirius when he stood up and let the words spill out.

"Let's all go then..." At that they all let their jaws drop. "I mean, there is plenty of space there, why let them have all the fun... right?" moony was reaching, but Sirius didn't even notice due to his excitement.

"That is a great idea moony, and we can watch over them, since last time I saw Y/N have fun she looked a little rough the next day" Remus glanced at Sirius, what was he talking about? Remus had no idea of their interaction before muggle studies, why wouldn't they tell him?

"Fine, we'll go, but if they kick us out I'm blaming Sirius and his new profound love for badger". So they headed towards the kitchens a couple of hours later, all four of them, Remus in the back, trying to ignore that his best friend fancied the only girl he ever had eyes for, even more now.

They got there and James knocked on the door, Y/N opened it slowly, her eyes widened and she shut it quickly. Inside were her and Lily, but she was nowhere to be seen when Y/N turned to question her, soon the knocks started again. So she slowly opened it again but now it wasn't James... "Hey badger, gonna let me in?" Sirius asked using all his charm, and Y/N fell for that –due to her slightly intoxicated state– "Sirius, erm, yeah come in I guess" They all came into the kitchens

And there he was, the last one in line, the one she least expected to be there, for drinks...