Prologue

Before Mankind, people invented dancing who then used it to dance in various styles. Whether it was The Pony, Electric Slide, Mambo, etc. Other countries used dancing to invent new dance moves like the cha-cha, the Bollywood dance, and the samba. As years evolved, people became musicians and artist by performing songs that would match the rhythm of the different genres such as R&B, Reggae, K-pop, etc. 

Time evolved so much as people kept on dancing throughout the years. But dancing also as its advantages--other people can't dance that well, leading to them being nervous to dance at parties or making hilarious videos of them just dancing awkwardly. There had to be a way for people to dance while having fun with it. In 2009, the first ever dancing video game was announced--Just Dance, where players can follow the coaches on screen imitating the dance moves easily because of the different mode settings, competitions, and dance challenges.

From then on, Just Dance also evolved greatly. People became better at dancing and improved greatly. But it was not just the people on earth--others may not know this, but the Just Dance video game is also the home of the avatars. The world of Just Dance, connected as one in the Danceverse. But as we roll into the new year, danger will strike! Evil will rise, corrupting each and every coaches with perfection. It will take more than just dancing (no pun intended) to take down the Witch of Night in order to save the world of dancing again.