PROMT 1 Merlin x HP

1. What if Harry Potter and the rest of hogwarts transport to Merlin Universe and Uther was gonna kill them all but Merlin intervene. Thus, his secrets went out in the open and out of nowhere a magical door appeared and lady magic threaten uther and the other nobles to get along because if not then they're curse its the same as the hogwarts timeline... Arthur gets mad and threaten Merlin and avoiding him but destiny is hard to run away from so as arthur avoiding him merlin gets depressing and stopped using his magic everyday and drarry noticed it thus they do anything to help him even they thought the ruler and his destined one was rude. and the headmaster along with the professors came with a plan to celebrate something magical festival in the forest and the camelot kingdom notice this phenomena and when the day have arrive the king decide to attend thus dragging arthur along for its been for a long time and something about forgiveness and dreams.... at the festival was also the name day of merlin (birthday) so in honor of emery's, lady magic son (aka like jesus) and arthur see the magical world of the other side and now see a new light and have now a crush on him and after that day uther permits to have magic lesson only if they are supervise which the camelot folk see the students working hard to their study and see the hard work to them and realizes that their all the same..

.

.

.

.

.

the knights watched fascinated at the students and the sports they play. and merthur reconciled, get married and have a magical baby (babies) and the timeline of hogwarts gets a countdown when they get home which their timeline froze when they came in camelot and the rest is history...