Meet the Artist / Author RENEW

Just an 2024 updated ver, ended up actually doing it digitally!

Hii, I'm Mara (shorten nickname of my full name) or, Jordan (Online name.) But you might know me as M.Z. (Other online name)

I'm an 17 year old jamacian blasian, born in Jersey who draws for an lifetime.

Recognized from
Best known for Magnolia "Millie" May
Author of WTPB, "What's that Puppet Boy?"

QUESTIONS

- What is "M.Z?" and what's the backstory of my username?

MZ is basically my online name. I came up with the name in 2020, during the era I was into Gorillaz and Invader Zim. I had an Gorillaz OC at the time who's name was "Marmu Z." that I shipped with "2D" and I wanted to give her a shorten nickname like his. So, I came up with "MZ."

Around the era of 2020, I was also into the Invader Zim fandom. So, my name before used to be "m6uku" something like that, and I just changed it to "mz.invader"

Usually it feels odd when people call me MZ, even though that's literally my online persona name but just call me MZ, Jordan, Mara, or any nickname!

- "Who is Magnolia and how did you come up with her?"

If you've been around early April of Puppet Boy, you were aware of an post I made introducing my OC "Magnolia." I actually made her, March 27th 2023 the day I ran into the fandom from an edit. That same day I went home and designed her. I used an reference of Julie and began to shape Magnolia into her own character

Originally her name was just suppose to be "Millie" but I have so many Millie OCS, so I changed it to Magnolia May, and left "Millie" as her nickname. Her name is actually based off of Millie May from Helluva Boss, hence her tough and strong personality and skillful fighting.

Originally from the start she was just an motherly and caring type of women, but the father I began to design her she grew an personality. Stimming Wally's name, having an Craving for Chocolate, Her lore, she was her own person.

- What Programs do you use?

I only use Ibis Paint X!

- Socials?

Instagram : @mz.invader
+ art account : @mzartcribz
discord : @mz.invader

- Face Reveal Anytime Soon?

It depends.. I have shown my face to an few friends on here but I don't feel comfortable exposing it to the world. However, Privately yes I would and especially if I've known you long enough around April-August of early Puppet Boy!

My likes and interests!