chapter 2

Ring Ring!, "I'm up, I'm up" Luigi says to himself as he gets out of bed. "Luigi, mom and dad are going on their honeymoon today!" Luigis brother Mario says. "We get the whole day to ourselves! And we can watch scary movies, and I don't know, party?" Mario asks himself as he walks around the bedroom. "Mario were 12 years old, who are we going to invite our grandma?" Luigi ask in a sarcastic tone as he walks to the door, in their bedroom. "Luigi we have friends!" Mario says as he follows Luigi outside their room. Luigi looks at Mario with a, are you joking with me? Face. "you have friends" Luigi corrects as he walks to the dinning table next to their room. "We have friends! Right mom?" Mario ask Mary as he noticed her walking into the room. "Hm, oh of course y'all do who wouldn't want to be friends with y'all! " Mary says as she walks to Mario and Luigi. "Mom, do you and dad have to go on a cruise to, uhm.. wherever y'all are going?" Luigi ask his mom as she kiss Marios forehead, "Luigi I know you don't like the idea of me and your father leaving, but we have to! And you have to watch over your brother, he may be older but he has his fun." Mary says as she walks to Luigi, "and you have to find someone to marry today!" Mary says with a excited tone. Luigi looks down at his hands, "but what if I don't want to marry someone?" Luigi ask his mom. "Huh what was that Hun?" Mary ask as she walks off, not paying attention to what Luigi was saying. "Nothin..mom." Luigi says as he hears his dad come downstairs, "Hun have you seen my jacket?" Greg, luigis dad ask. "It's in the car dad!" Mario yells, as he gets up and runs to the door. "Oh thank you Mario!" Greg yells as Mario disappears off to school, "Luigi be strong and keep the house under control as we're gone." Greg ask luigi as he walks to the dining room. "Oh and why didn't Mario get ready before leaving for school?" Greg says from the kitchen,"today is pajama day, so we can go in pajamas" Luigi says as he gets his shoes on for school. "Okay, tell Mario we love him, and to be good, and you to Luigi, love you bye!" Greg and marry say as they leave for the cruise. "Same to y'all mom and dad, Luigi whispers to himself as he gets up and leaves for school.