02

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

The next day Y/n came into school slightly late. You could tell by the paleness of her face and the dark circles under her eyes that she didn't sleep a wink. The truth is she was up all night selling some stuff online to make back the money that man stole for Mausu's food.

Saiki stared at her curiously. He couldn't get her words out of his head. He'd never met someone like her before. He decided he would ask her about the drawing. He wanted to know what she meant by it. So during break he decided it was time to ask her.

"l/n." He said.

"Oh Saiki. Hello." y/n flashed a tired half grin.

"Why did you write that caption on the drawing you gave me?" Saiki asked her.

"Well I don't know. It just...matched." y/n spoke blandly. "Oh right." y/n paused and shuffled around in her bag. She finally pulled out a party size bag of ramen chips. "Uh. Nendou." she said softly. It was too quiet for the loud boy to hear. "Nendou." she said a little louder. Finally she stood up and brought the chips to Nendou herself. "Here. I brought these for you, so you won't need mine anymore." She set them on his desk and went to sit back down. Nendou smiled. "Nice. Thanks Pal." he smiled.

I'm glad I was able to help you Nendou.

She thought to herself but didn't say anything out loud.

"oh and..." she leaned over and placed a drawing on Saiki's desk "This is for you. Since you liked my last drawing."

The drawing was a cartoonish picture of Saiki eating a coffee jelly. The words on this one said:

Happy Place

Saiki folded it up and put it in his bag and thanked her. He didn't want to admit it but the drawing made him smile a little.

y/n was sketching on a random piece of paper, when a pretty girl with blue hair approached her.

"Hello y/n! I'm Teruhashi Kokomi. I didn't get a chance to meet you yesterday! I'm really excited to get to know you!" The girl smiled and stared down at her, occasionally eyeing Saiki.

"New girls lucky she gets to sit next to Saiki, No big deal though. If Saiki won't say offu to me, I doubt hell ever say it to this rando." Teruhashi thought to herself.

"So I noticed you're sitting next to Saiki! Oh cool! Did you know me and him are friends?" Teruhashi said smiling

"Hardly" Saiki thought to himself.

"Oh. that's cool. Nice to meet you, Teruhashi."

He looked back over at her and noticed she was no longer paying attention to Teruhashi. Instead she was staring worriedly out the window.

"Oh! There's a cat outside! What if it...gets hurt?" y/n thought loudly.

"Can I use the restroom?" she stood up and barley waited for her teachers response before rushing out.

She ran through the hall and tripped in her face in the hallway. She didn't care. Simply because she was scared that the cat would wonder into the road. She didn't want it to get hurt.

When she got back to class, everyone stared at her. "l/n..." her teacher said and gestured to her face. Y/n was confused and cranked her head to the side. "l/n your nose. It's bleeding."

Y/n looked down expecting to see a little bit of blood. However that was not the case. Crimson blood covered the top of her uniform.

"was she really so focused on saving that animal, that she didn't notice that" Saiki thought. He chuckled a bit at the thought of it. "She's hopeless."

"I can't believe you got sent home and it wasn't even broken!" Her mom yelled one the way out of the doctor. "It does look pretty bad though. How'd it happen." her mom examined her face. "There was a kitten outside and I was worried. It was gone when we were leaving. Someone must've taken it out of the bo-" y/n was interrupted but her moms laughter.

"Hmm. Oh, y/n. You would jump in front of a train if someone asked you too." her mom flashed a soft smile.

"I wouldn't do that. I would die." y/n said blankly. Her mom just laughed harder. "I have the cutest kid in the world." she wrapped her arms around y/n's neck.