Seeker and Cerburs

I hope you like this long chapter 

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

I am thinking of bringing Regulus Black for the reactions let me know if you want him there.

YES
NO

───※ ·❆· ※───

Outside the castle, the students from all houses, are lined up in two rows with brooms by their sides. The teacher, Madam Hooch, comes down the line. She has short hair and hawk-yellow eyes.

We will finally see Prongslette's first flying lesson said James who was jumping up and down in his seat.

I am so excited about flying brooms said Jermery and Stefan 

Good afternoon, class.

Good afternoon, Madam Hooch, replied the students.

Good afternoon, welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone steps up to the left side of their broomstick. Come on now, hurry up. Stick your right hand over the broom and say, UP!

Class: UP!

As soon as Aster said "UP!" the broom filed into her hand. She had a million thoughts running toward her. First, from her father's journals, she found out that her father was a fan of Quidditch. 

"Look at my Bambi; she's a natural." James pointed at the screen.

Hermione and Daphne stare at her shocked, as the class continues.

UP! Said Draco with a smug look before looking at Aster which turned into a scowl.

TAKE that YOU PEACOCK said, Sirius.

Stop with peacock and ferret names said an irritated Darco.

With feeling said Hooch.

Hermione went to her broom and said UP. UP.UP. [ as her broom slowly rises.]

UP!! Says [Ron when his broom immediately shot up and whacked him on the nose] Ooh! [Aster laughs at that.] Stop laughing, Aster. [Ron then seemingly starts to laugh after he recovers.]

Everyone laughs at his predicament.

Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want to mount it. and grip it tight, you don't want to be sliding off the end. [ the class mounts their broomsticks.] when I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick off from the ground, hard. Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment, and then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle...3...2...

She blows the whistle. However, Natalie's broomstick somehow lifts her off the ground. Natalie immediately lifts off. She looks quite frightened.

Oh...

Ms. Longbottom.

Natalie, what are you doing?

Natalie... Natalie

[She files uncontrollably in the air and hits a wall, conking along and then swooping off. All the while, she is screaming. She begins to zoom back toward the group of students. Hooch quickly holds out her wand to stop her.]

Help!!!

MS. Longbottom. [However, the students quickly stand back as Hooch dives out of the way, allowing Natalie to fly through.]