Farewell

Michelle's POV

I accidentally heard Anntonia and Lea's conversation which made me realize alot rin.

Did I hurt her that much?

Why did my feet lead me here?

Anntonia's POV

The music has stopped but the pain was even worse. By that song playing, all of the pain I felt, from Michelle, my father, the society, the media, my love ones, it all sunk in to me, again.

I felt all the pain, and what's worse is it was worser.

I cried so much and Lea noticed that the pain I felt was even bigger.

" It's okay, Anntonia. " She assured.

" One day, everything will be alright. Just wait. " She added.

" Thank you so much, Lea. I'll miss you " I replied.

" Same here. But don't worry, Ann. " She said.

Ann?

" You'll see me again. " She uttered.

Heto nanaman siya.

" And since I am leaving tomorrow, can I ask for a favor? A payback for the advices, you know. Hehe " She added.

This girl..

" what? " I replied.

" Please take care of yourself. Please learn to love yourself. " She uttered.

Wala namang araw na I did not do that. I have always loved myself, just not above her.

" Anntonia? Please? I can't see you hurt. You are important to me, I hope you know that. " She said.

Anong important important, ngayon lang kami close ah.

" Important? " I replied.

" crush moko noh? " I added to bring joy to the scene.

" Soon. " She said.

" promise me? When I come back, dina kita makikitang ganyan. " She added.

" Sino kaba? " I replied.

" Anntonia? " She called.

" yes, I know when to stop, Lea. " I replied.

" anong when I come back? Baka I'm the one who will punta na sayo. " I said with a matching laugh.

Baka.

She replied silence as she said goodbye to me so she can talk to her other visitors.

I just sat there, in the kitchen, thinking.

What if I go home rin?

Michelle's POV

After Lea gone, I just stared at Anntonia. Mali ba na hindi ko siya minahal pabalik? I really want to move on, pero I can't bring myself up to do that.

I stood there staring at Anntonia when Lea noticed me.

" Mahal mo rin, dba? " She questioned.

" kanina ka pa? " I replied.

" Oo, I said goodbye to her, to talk to you kasi alam ko na nandito ka, listening to us. " She said.

" wow, third eye! " I replied, jokingly, to light up the scene.

" Mahal mo? " She questioned, again.

Paulit ulit natong tanong na to.

" Hindi. " I replied.

" Bat kapa nandito? Why are you still observing her? Don't you know how to mind your own business? " She said.

" sinaktan mo siya, Michelle. Stop giving her mix signals na gusto mo rin siya  if in the end yan lang sagot mo. " She added.

" sino ka ba? " I replied which made her silent.

" edi wag " She said.

" stop fooling yourself, Michelle. Know how you feel before it's too late. " She said as she walked away.

Alam ko naman.

After she walked away, I followed

Hindi ko naman siya gusto, right? Infuation lang yun noon.

I followed Lea.

" Lea, I know we aren't properly friends, but have a safe flight. Una na ako pauwi. " I said.

" I appreciate it, Michelle. " She replied.

-----------------------------------

[ TOMORROW ]

Thirs person's perspective

It's 10AM in the morning and Lea was now in the plane, ready to go to Thailand.

Lea who was sitting, minding her own business got bothered by a flight attendant.

" Hey Miss, are you Miss Lea? " the flight attendant uttered.

" Yes. " Lea then replied.

" would you like to upgrade your seat to first class? " The flight attendant said as Lea replied with scrunched eyebrows

" Sorry, I don't have time to negotiate with that. " Lea replied.

" It's free po, from someone. " The flight attendant replied which made Lea stand up and follow the flight attendant to the seat.

When Lea found her seat in the first class, it had two seats.

She stood thete as the girl beside her was facing the window.

When she sat down, the girl beside her faced her which led Lea to scream and her voice filled the airplane.

" TANGINA ANNTONIA? " Lea screamed, passengers' eyes on her.

" shh " Anntonia replied while covering Lea's mouth.

" So maingay " Anntonia said.

" tangina, sino bang hindi sisigaw kapag nandito ka sa gilid ko. " Lea replied.

" bat nandito ka? " Lea asked.

" How? When? Why? and Where are you staying? " Lea added.

" How? Connections. When? Nag book ako kagabi. Why? To have fresh air. Where? Sa mom ko, I also live there, remember? " Anntonia replied.

" Tangina oo nga. How about Michelle? Sinabihan mo? " Lea questioned which was the reason of Anntonia's silence.

" hindi, I don't need to update her, sino ba siya? " Anntonia replied.

But the truth is, kinalimutan niya ang thought of telling Michelle, since this was her intrusive thought, but she would.

" wow ha. Atleast di na ako lonely sa plane " Lea replied.

Lea was really happy to have Anntonia with her.

Anntonia's plan was to free herself and so she can ease the pain Michelle gave her.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Dinakapag update kagabi kasi I watched Universe Ticket hehe. Pinalipad ko na si Tonyang para happy happy! May suprise ako hehe. When I tell you GASP.

What if nasa Thailand rin si Michelle? Joke HAHAHA.

" Time is gold "