1: My Reason of Hatred

Some parts of this chapter is inspired from "A Mask Hides Many Things" by ChaosOTD

--------------------------------------------------------

You were walking down the street. The moon's light shine on you. Your eyes were empty, almost like that of a corpse.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Now we see you walking down what looks like a road made of candy. You were also wearing a black dress with gold accents.

Y/N: "Strange dream. But it's been a while since I had a decent one."

You explore a bit.

Then you step into a white room. Then a gummy bear appears.

Y/N: "Hm?"

The gummy bear smiled and lunged at you. You flinched and pushed it back, causing it to explode. Candy bursts out of it.

Y/N: "Coooooool."

You look at it.

Y/N: "Do I wanna?.......Nah."

You leave.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You wake up in your bed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You walk down the stairs in your school uniform. Your uniform consisted of a skirt and leggings, mainly because you wanted to look the part of your feminine body, and to just piss people off.

Your mother was watching the news of a man that had been murdered.

Mom: "Aren't you gonna grab something to e-

You slam the front door.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You were walking and eating an Onigiri you bought from a conbeni. Luckily, they were pretty neutral towards you.

You walk to your school, Kuoh Academy. Some students glare at you.

Y/N: God. Everyone here pisses me off.

????: "Y/N Himura."

Y/N: Shitori Souna

Y/N: Shitori Souna. The student council president. I'm not sure if she hates me like everyone else. But she's still pretty strict when it comes to rules.

Souna: "I've told you before not to eat stuff when you walk through the gates."

Y/N: "Yeah yeah, it's set's a bad example. I get it."