Part 1

Early morning~
"YAHHHH wake upppp" ?? Screamed in ??'s ears.
"Let me sleep~" ?? Spoke in a sleepy voice.
"Bhavneet wake up or I will call bhaiya" ??
Said sternly.
"Humph okay Hussaina I am up" Bhavneet said in a cute voice.
"Hehe good" Hussaina giggled.
"Let me fresh up then I will come" Bhavneet said and went to restroom.
*Hussaina went downstairs and saw everyone sitting in living room and chitchatting with each other*
"Good morning" Hussaina greeted.
"Good morning baby" Everyone greeted back.
*Hussaina was about to sit but Kawal pulled her on his lap*
"Slept well bachha?" Kawal asked pecking her forehead.

"Yesh bhaiya" Hussaina giggled and pecked his cheek.
"Hmm so bubba you remember tomorrow is yours and Bhavneet's health checkup?"
Kawal asked softly.
"Y-yes bhaiya" Hussaina answered nervously.
*Before Kawal can say anything, Bhavneet came downstairs and jumped on Aman*
"Aigoo my baby" Aman said pecking her cheek.
"Bhabhiiii" Bhavneet whined.
"Yes ba---" Aman was saying but was cut off when Mustafa took Bhavneet and make her sit on couch and hugged Aman tightly.
*Everyone laughed at the cuteness while Bhavneet sat on Amar's lap*
"So baby what were we saying?" Kawal asked.
"Health c-checkup" Hussaina answered nervously.
"Awww no need to be nervous bachha l and Avneet will be there all the time" Kawal explained caressing her hair.
"Humph otay bhaiya" Hussaina said cutely.
"Breakfast readyyy" Avneet announced coming out from kitchen.
"Coming" Everyone said walking towards the dining area.

At dining area~
Breakfast-

*Everyone was eating quietly except Mustafa and Ishaan. Aman noticed and said sternly-*
"Mustafa Ishaan why you both are not eating?" Aman asked sternly.
"N-nothing b-bhabhi" Ishaan said nervously and began eating slowly.
*Now Aman looked at Mustafa silently asking for explanation*
"I-i am not hungry" Mustafa said trying hard not to shutter.

"But just a few minutes ago you told me you were hungry" Aman asked raising her eyebrows.
"Umm bhabhi please naaa give me something else not this yucky food"
Mustafa whined.
"Mustafa eat it without a single argument or you will see!" Aman warned.
"P-pwease?" Mustafa tried again.
SLAP SLAP SLAP
"Eat now and meet me in my room after breakfast" Aman said coldly.
*Mustafa started eating while sobbing.
Everyone felt bad but no one had courage to comfort him as they knew he is dead by Aman*
*Soon enough the breakfast finished and everyone went to get ready for their respective works while Mustafa went to Aman's room*

*Mustafa knocked on the door and entered after hearing come in. He gulped looking at Aman who was sitting on the couch looking really angry while there were different types of punishment tools on the bed*
"Here in front of me!" Aman said in her rare cold tone.
*Mustafa went to her with shaking legs and stood in front of her looking down*
"Kneel!" Aman ordered in a warning tone causing Mustafa to obey almost immediately.
"So you know why you are here?" Aman asked in a sarcastic tone.
"Y-yes" Mustafa answered trying not to cry.
*Aman got up and took a leather whip from the bed*
"B-bhabhi n-not w-whip p-pwease"
Mustafa said and finally started crying.
"Stand up" Aman said and Mustafa obeyed.
"Bend on the bed" Aman said.
*Mustafa sobbed but ofcourse obeyed*
"You are getting 5000 in total. If you kicked or tried to rub then I will make it bare" Aman said in a strict voice and tapped the whip 3 times indicating she is going to start.
SWASH SWASH SWASH SWASH SWASH SWASH SWASH SWASH SWASH SWASH
"A-ahhhh" Mustafa screamed in pain.
SWASH SWASH SWASH SWASH SWASH SWASH SWASH SWASH SWASH SWASH
"AHHH NO STOP" Mustafa screamed crying hardly
"Lower *SWASHH* your *SWASH* voice
*SWASHH* Mustafa" Aman warned.
SWASH..
*The punishment continued. Mustafa was screaming in pain as each hit was harder than the previous one. Soon the hits came to end*
"Stand up!" Aman ordered. Mustafa stood up with great difficulty while crying badly.
"Go to the cornor and kneel with hands up" Aman spoke sternly but Mustafa just hugged her crying badly.
"B-bhabhi m-mwe s-sowwy p-pwease i-it p-paining" Mustafa talked in baby voice which is Aman's weakness.
"Awwww my baby stop crying bachha"
Aman said softly and slowly made him sit on bed and sat beside him.
"P-pwaining s-shoo m-much" Mustafa sobbed softly.
"Whose mistake was this?" Aman asked with raised brow
"M-my" Mustafa answered and hugged her more tightly.
"Hmm so stop crying now bachha" Aman said softly caressing his hair.
*Suddenly the door burst opened and Amar entered. He face-palmed looking at the seen*
"Mr. Mustafa ji can I kindly get few minutes alone with my wife??" Amar asked in a sacrastic tone.
"N-no g-go a-away I-leave m-my b-bhabhi"
Mustafa said in a cute baby tone making both chuckle.
"Baby give me few minutes hmm I will be back soon" Aman said trying to break the hug.
"N-nooo stay" Mustafa said not letting her go of hug.
"Uhhh keep sitting Aman I just wanted to sav we are leaving for our works and kids are going with us so ya" Amar said

"Ohkk byeeee" Aman said cutely.
*Amar tried to hug her but Mustafa slapped his hands away. Aman laughed silently*
"What?" Amar asked with raised brow.
"Maintain distance from my bhabhi. I don't want her to get sick by Amarphobia" Mustafa warned in a cute tone.
"You--------" Before Amar can complete his sentence, car's horn was heard causing him to ran out hurriedly.
"B-bhabhiiii" Mustafa whined.
"Yes baby?" Aman asked.
"Kissieee" Mustafa whined in a babyish tone.
"Awww my baby want kiss" Aman cooed.
"Yeshhh" Mustafa hugged her from side.
"Ummmmahhhhhhhhh" Aman pecked his forehead and he pecked her cheek.
"Bhabhi you know------" Mustafa was saying but he was cut off by his phone ringing.
*He picked the call and talked for 2 minutes then cut the call*
"Cutie l have to leave for office take care of yourself" Mustafa said and pecked her forhead.
*He got ready and left the house*

MEANWHILE WITH AMAR
Amar's pov-
I entered the college main gate with Gurlal.
As usual the students greeted me and I greeted them back. Within 2-3 minutes we reached my cabin and went inside. Gurlal jumped on the coach and I chuckled at his behavior. He act cute rarely but whenever he do, I seriously love it so much. I placed my stuff on table and sat on my
chair. "Gurlal here take these test papers and place them in serial order" I told Gurlal and he took the sheets and started arranging them. I took a long cane and a box of chocolates out from the drawer as l always give rewards according to marks.
"Done bhaiya" Gurlal spoke after some minutes and I nodded taking the sheets from him. "Let's go to class now" We both went to the class. There was loud noises coming but as soon as l entered there became a pin drop silence. I liked it.
Students must fear their teacher. I walked to my table and placed my stuff there.
Everyone stood up and greeted me. I told them to sit back. "So today I will give the marks of previous test. I will call students one by one and till then others should revise questions of chapter 8 of General Surgery. I will take oral test in this period" I told and everyone nodded. Some were looking happy, some were looking scared while some were calm. I took the sheets and started distributing. As I was done with half of the sheets, I saw Gurlal zoning out. I went to him and tapped his shoulder.
He came out of his imagination and looked at me. "Sorry sir I was just thinking about my Aman bhabhi" Gurlal told in a teasing manner. Uhh these all are so attached with my wife that even I dont get alone time with her. Leaving my thoughts aside I spoke in stern tone, "Mr. Sandhu we don't call you in college to think about your family members. You come here to study so do it only no need to focus on anything else. Keep your family problems at your home"
Gurlal's eyes became teary and he sobbed. My baby is so sensitive .
But no here he is equal to my other students so I can't be soft with him. "Meet me in my office after class" I told him and walked back to my table maintaining my cold face. I again started giving test papers and punishing the ones with 50 below.
Soon all the tests got distributed. There were 15 students kneeling in the cornor and crying because they are going to get nicely from me. I am still happy because out of 150 students, only 15 got 50 below and I will make sure to make them straight either by hook or by crook. I took oral test and almost everyone did good. I saw the time and there were still 15 left but still I freed them early. Then I told that 15 students and Gurlal to follow me to my cabin which they obeyed. We came to the cabin and I took out steel cane. I didnt punished them in classroom as some students requested me not to do so.
Seeing the cane, the students started sobbing more while Gurlal was sitting quietly in cornor. I gave 9000 hits to each student on calves. Then I told them to go and attend their remaining classes. I also told them that at off time I want their parents to meet me. Now I looked at Gurlal who slept while waiting. It is his free period only so I thought to let him sleep. I made him lay on coach and then I went to take other classes
-End of Amar's pov
TIME SKIP TO EVENING-
*Everyone was sitting in living room after having lunch. All were busy in their mobiles except Aman. She tried to start talk but didn't got reply from anyone so she got angry.*
"EVERYONE LEAVE THE MOBILE RIGHT NOW" Aman shouted banging her hands
*Everyone immediately obeyed and sat quietly. They chit-chatted then had their dinner and slept*

________________________________
TO BE CONTINUED.......
________________________________