chapter 3

...

The three of them went to a cafe, and itadori ordered a strawberry drink as well as a BLT sandwich.

Gojo ordered something sweet, geto on the other hand just simply ordered water with a regular sandwich.

"Yuji~kun~" gojo sang out softly with his eyes showing. "Yes? Gojo-senpai?" Itadori answered after he swallowed his drink.

"Ngn...call me satoru." He pouted. "Not gojo-senpai," his blue eyes begged.

Itadori froze for a second, then coughed into his hand to hide the blush on his cheeks. "Satoru." He said lowly with red tip ears.

Gojo body shivered on the way Itadori called him. Geto was regretting coming since he felt like a third wheel.

So he looked to the side, sipping his drank and letting his friend be. "...is that strawberry drink good?" Gojo asked, eyeing the drink.

Itadori looked at his drink, then back at gojo. "Yeah, it's good." He picked his drink. "Want to try some?"

Gojo perked up. "Can i?" Itadori nodded as he handed his drink over to him. "Mhm, it's half full." Itadori said. "I think you will like the flavor of it since it's kind of sweet."

Gojo nodded, then took a sip. He perked up with his light blue sky eyes shining. The strawberry fresh taste as well as the amount of sugar is good.

"It tastes good." He got done taking a sip as he handed back the drink to itadori.

Itadori chuckled, gojo hummed. "What's funny?" Itadori shaked his head. "Nothing, it's just..." He looked at him. "Your reaction was cute."

Geto took a peek at what gojo face looked like. He held a snicker, as well as taking out his phone, taking a picture of him so he could tease him.

"C-c-cute?!" Gojo sputtered out with his heart racing. "I'm not cute!" He whispered, shouted.

A hand made its way to his shoulder. "Just bear with it, satoru." Geto voice filled his ears.

Gojo looked at his best friend, who looked amused at what was happening to him. Gojo glared at him. "Sure, suguru." He hissed out.

Geto snickered at him, which made gojo glare. "If you don't like being called cute, I won't say it anymo-"

Gojo snapped his head back to itadori. "No, you can call me that." He started out. "It's just that I'm not usually called cute, but rather other words."

"Other words?" Itadori titled his head. "Like what?" He was confused about what people would call gojo.

An invisible arrow shot through gojo heart when itadori did that, just making him look cute when he was confused.

As well as how innocent he can be. "You don't want to know." Gojo answered with a tried sighed. "But you don't have to worry it's not bad."

Geto snorted into his drink, finding his answer a lie, knowing what they say about gojo since he is always by his side. "What a lie." He muttered lowly to himself.

Gojo elbowed him on the side, making him wince. Gojo smiled as he went on talking to itadori. Well, geto just narrowed his eyes at him.

As he thought to get back at gojo, he smirked when he thought of something that would embarrassed gojo.

"Itadori." Geto called put, cutting gojo off as he talked to Itadori. Itadori looked over at him. "Do you want to know a secret?"

Alarms were going off in gojos' mind, "sure." Itadori agreed, geto got out of his seat and walked to Itadori than whispered in his ear.

Gojo fidgeted in his seat but also curious what his best friend is say about as he ignored the alarms he feels.

Itadori blinked and then blushed. He looked at gojo, who was staring back. Geto then went back to his seat.

Satisfied with what he told.

"Gojo..." itadori asked with flushed cheeks. "You think my ahem butt is cute."

Gojo jotled as a deep blush took over his face, making him look like a red tomato. Now, he should have listened to the alarm that was going off inside his head.

Now both gojo and itadori are blushing, gojo turned his head where geto was sitting out and find him looking at him with pure amusement.

"GETO!!!"

---
Here's a chapter!
Hope you like.

~angelina