Over.

"On second thought, can we stay with you until the results come out?"

It took a small amount of time to convince Izuku to let you and N stay at his house with his mom. That is if his mom would let you both temporarily reside in their apartment.

As you three were walking, the sun began to set. You sighed in the pleasure of having to feel the warmth of the sun on your metal body. The feeling of fear and worry began to slowly wash off of you but you're not sure about N. You just wish that V and Uzi would be alright.

"Oi! Deku!"

Izuku flinched at the voice. The three of you looked behind to see the person Isuku was sitting next to earlier. You scanned him up and down. 'He looks weak, he's like a worthless worker drone. One slice and his head will fall off clean.'

"I don't know what you're on about but whatever it is, just stop it!" The blonde guy pointed at 'Deku' accusingly. "I swear, I'm going to beat you if you don't."

After his short speech, he walked off in the opposite direction. "Did he seriously run here just to say all that?" N said, trying not to laugh.

You smiled and Izuki chuckled softly. 'At least that slightly made him feel better'.

One week later...

"Izuku?" Inko, Izuku's mom, worriedly called her son after seeing him mindlessly staring at the friend fish in between his chopsticks with a sinister smile.

You and N stopped your conversation after hearing Inko. Now, you don't need to eat solid food but as a sign of gratitude, both you and N decided to accompany Izuki and his mother during their meals.

Even after a week, you still haven't gotten hungry because of the huge amount of oil you consumed back at the exam.

"Izuku!" Inko called out much more worriedly.

Izuki snapped out of his trance and looked at his mom in confusion.

Inko, the small, cute, and chubby woman then asked, "Are you alright? Okay, why are you smiling at your fish?"

Izuku flinched, "Ah! Sorry, it's nothing!" He frantically exclaimed, a drop of sweat falling from his forehead. He then nervously ate his rice which in return, his mother stared at him in worry.

You and N looked at each other and shrugged, continuing to drink the motor oil Inko gave you.

Water sprouted out of the kitchen sink and onto the dirty dishes. You would've volunteered washing, but you wouldn't risk touching water and causing your body to malfunction so you and N have no other thing to do than to help clean the dining and sit next to Izuku on the couch, carefully not to accidentally sting him with your tail and Inject your nanites.

You gave a worried look to Izuku who mindlessly stared at the ceiling while he played with a hand grip on his right hand and his phone on his left.

"Izuku?" N started after Izuku gave a heavy smile. "Our results come in today remember?" He asked me with a smile while grabbing a hold of his tail that was currently being naughty which resulted in ALMOST hitting Izuku on the head. His sweat dropped.