Grwm to get fucked up

I'm writing this story at almost 1am and only energy i have is from a large dr pepper i've been drinking all day ENJOY THO POOKIE BEARS 🩷🩷

Authors POV:

It was the last hour to get ready, y/n spent the rest on an everything shower. shaving, exfoliating, scrubs, lotions, face masks, absolutely everything. Y/n was feeling excited, she took a couple shots before getting ready.

she opened my phone and put on her spotify playlist. "trashy bitch" she sang along to songs as she struggled lighting a joint.

after a few minutes of inhaling and exhaling, she finally decided to get ready.

she didn't know what look she was going for, but she wanted to look fabulous. Y/n rummaged through her closet, looking for the perfect outfit. She decided to go for a pink theme, DUHHH.

She put on a light pink crop top with a glittery hello kitty patch on the front, and a low-rise jean skirt with rhinestones crosses on the pockets. She accessorized with a huge cross necklace, a pink studded belt, huge hoop earrings and a pair of light pink chunky heels.

She applied some shiny pink lip gloss, some black smokey eyeshadow, some blue highlight on her inercorners, and finished it with an iconic wing and a pair of huge fluffy eyelashes.She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled.

Y/n's POV:
I was finally ready to party. I grabbed my phone, and called Tara.
"Hey, girl, I'm on my way. Are you ready yet?" Tara said on the other line

"Totally. I can't wait to see you. And all the boys there of course" i said. we shared a laugh. god i love tara's laugh it's contagious

"Alright then. I'll be there in 10 minutes. See you soon, biatchhh" tara said. She hung up and i downed myself in perfume, i made sure i had the essentials, phone, wallet, touch ups, mirror, card, id, and ofc a lighter
*1 new message from tara*
"bring a bikini too💋"

and that's one more thing. I rummaged thru my closet once more, picked a cunty black two peice with some super design on it. (pic is in the next chapter) "perfecttt"

*BEEP BEEEEEP*

TARAAA <3 i ran out the house, locking the door behind me, i playfulled strutted to the car as tara laughed and clapped at me.

"bitch you look soo pretty omgg" tara said being called pretty by a pretty girl is such a compliment. "god if i weren't with jake id get with you"

"it's not too late" i shrugged at her rolling my eyes. "OKAY LETS GOO PARTYY BITCHH"
Tara turned on the radio and sang along to her favorite songs.

Tara is my fucking spirit animal

401 words 😼