Who's this?

time checkkk it's 2:26 but i hope ygs enjoyyy🤭

y/n's POV:After what felt like an eternity we finally arrived to jake's house, the house was flooded with unfamiliar faces, until i saw jake, there was someone i didn't recognize beside him

y/n's POV:
After what felt like an eternity we finally arrived to jake's house, the house was flooded with unfamiliar faces, until i saw jake, there was someone i didn't recognize beside him.

i watched as tara greeted jake, i couldn't stop staring at the loner boy standing next to him. i didn't realize how much i was staring till he made eye contact with me, so i nervously looked away

"This is johnnie he's a 26 year old virgin" jake said, i watched as johnnie slapped his arm. "oh well sorry i was trying to introduce you since you can't do it yourself" jake rolled his eyes and looked away.

i waved at johnnie "im y/n" i flashed a smile at him but jake and johnnie continued their conversation. me and the emo boy made eye contact one more time before tara tugged in my shirt "omg y/n drinks let's goo" before i can answer tara dragged me to the kitchen, i was still thinking about johnnie.

"so how fucked up are you trying to get tn" tara said filling a cup with alcohol. "enough to make me stop thinking about that boy. i didn't realize what i said until it was too late "OH MY GOD YOU LIKE JOHNNIE?" i shut tara up before she can say another word "omg shut up i don't even know him and bc i don't know him i want to get to know him and id like it if his first impression of me is that im already in love with him after we met"

tara rolled her eyes at me and handed me a cup

"cmon babes we're going for a dip" i followed tara to the restroom where we both changed.
"oh my god that fucking looks good on you, yk johnnies favorite color is blackkk.." tara said smirking at me.

"yeah no shit he's emo" tara rolled her eyes at me i followed her out the restroom and into the pool, she waved for jake to come in, and johnnie followed.

i really wonder what it is with johnnie that i like sm. he's just so perfectly imperfect? i love that he's quiet aswell.

the water felt so refreshing on my skin. "look at that hotty staring at youuu" i looked to my right and saw a loud white guy smiling at me, "you should go talk to him" tara said with a huge grin. "i'd rather not, he seems loud and obnoxious?" i say looking back at tara "ohh right because you want johnnie who's quiet and mysterious" i splashed tara with water, her mouth dropped and she splashed me back.

"watch out guys the big daddies are coming in" jake said in his stupid country accent. "oh shut up" tara said, rolling her eyes then kissing jake. "i made eye contact with johnnie again. god he looked so fine his tattoos were so attractive. i don't know if it was the alcohol or if im just plain stupid but i was staring way to obviously.

"so y/n right?" johnnie spoke, his voice was so attractive it wasn't deep but god it was raspy. "yeah, and johnnie?" johnnie got closer to me i know it was to talk to me better but i was hoping he'd get closer to kiss me. "mhm" i was melting, god i was being so desperate. i decided to be bold and talk like a normal fucking person. i looked down at his stomach god he was so attractive his manspread at the edge of the pool. oh my fucking god.

"so your jake's roommate right?"
"yeah i am"
"is he like annoying, ive known him for a while he's disgusting"

johnnie laughed, i made him laugh oh my god. "he's probably the most disgusting person i know actually" he said smiling
"what do you do for work y/n?"
"i do youtube, do you aswell?"
"i do i do ive been posting for a while now like yearsss"

johnnie's pov:
how do i continue a conversation, what the fuck is jake talking about she doesn't like me. she's struggling to make eye contact.

"johnnie?" y/n asked me, her voice was soft. "oh yes?" " nothing you just zoned out." fuck. "oh sorry i've been distracted lately." more like when you walked in. "oh is something bothering you?" no just wished i was alone with you instead of dumbass drunks in a pool. "no i'm okay" "alright then want to get out?" god yes. "sure"

she got out the pool first. i loved the way her swim suit fit her. i loved it i really love her. i followed her out as we went inside. "can you tell me where the towels are?" and leave you alone with thirsty guys while drunk? no. "mmm i'll take you, follow me."

y/n's POV:
finally a chance alone with him, i followed him up the stairs and into his room, his room was filled with pop figures amd horror movie things, his room looked like a regular streamer room, only difference is his room smelt good, like his cologne. and god it smelt so good.

"here's a towel" he hands me a towel his hand brushed my skin. call me dramatic but i felt my body shake. "my restrooms right there so you can change" i smiled at him " thank you pooks" i walked into the restroom locking the door behind me. it was surprisingly clean for a man's restroom.

924 words 😼