⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀᭡ 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆 ﹑ᨒ

━━━━━━━ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄, 𝐍𝐎

━━━━━━━ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄, 𝐍𝐎. #𝟎𝟏

Astra is finally free from Dumbledore's grasp and Ronald's jealousy after hearing the side story of Ginny who was nowhere near her mother and her brother Ron's plans. Ginny is talking to Pansy, Astoria, and Daphne. While Astra looks so tired she rested her head on Draco's shoulder which he didn't mind really. Across the Slytherin table, Hermione also seperate it from Ron as well she is now sitting next to Luna. She found out that she isn't a muggleborn but a half-blood her mother is an ackerman while her father is a black who is Regulus Black. Her uncle is Sirius Black. But she decided to stick with her muggleborn name but her real name is actually Adhara Black. Hermione begin to chat with Luna but also protecting her from Cho since she has heard complaints from Astra that Cho is bullying Luna for no reason that really starts to pissed her off.

Hermione has a sister name Selena who is in the same house as her here in Ravenclaw. Selena was happy to greet with her younger sister who goes as Hermione Granger instead of Adhara Black. But when Hermione told her older sister about her life she was pissed. But what Adhara didn't know is that her father and mother is alive but hidden in one of the Black Properties back in Paris right now. The only four who knows about it was Narcissa, Bellatrix, Andromeda, and Sirius. But Bellatrix never ratted her cousin's location she adore her nieces Adhara and Selena when she first met them when Reggie explain to her to take care of them while he was away hanging out with Barty that time.

Then the door slammed open revealing Remus Lupin, Padfoot aka. Sirius Black, Alastor Moody, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Amelia Bones, Cornelius Fudge, Molly Weasley, Arthur Weasley, King Ragnok the Goblin, Charlie Weasley, Bill Weasley, Fleur Delacour, Augusta Longbottom, Andromeda Tonks, Ted Tonks, Nymphadora Tonks, Regulus Black, Eileen Black nee' Ackerman, and a couple people with cloaks only covered half their faces from publicity that Astra can recongize it was her parents James Potter and Lily Potter along with her grandparents as in Fleamont Potter & Euphemia Potter along with her great-grandparents as in Charlus Potter & Dorea Potter nee' Black then comes her godmother Alice Longbottom and Frank Longbottom both well but were lied that they were in St. Mungos it was another Dumbledore's schemes to control her and her godbrother Neville for our lives.

Lastly the there was four that is in a different color cloaks where her grandparents from her mother's side they are her biological family then Petunia who happen to be her adopted sister their names were Shelby Peverell nee' Le Fay & Marcel Le Fay; that must be her aunt and uncle behind them they are Clarke Le Fay & Aurore Le Fay nee' Deveraux a pureblood family from Paris.

But there were more people joining they are the Dursleys the one she despises them all but they aren't real at all its one of her magic that revive them from the dead where she has tortured them ever since had growned up. No one knows this except for Remus Lupin and Sirius Black. Out of no where red chains wrapped around Albus Dumbledore, Molly Weasley, and Ronald Weasley with their mouth sealed close causing everyone to be confused by this. This made Madam Bones and Alastor Moody a bit curious and slightly suspicious about this.

A bright light was shown with a letter floating right to Minerva McGonagall for her to read only. Turns out that Astra's creature inhereitance got activated the minute her disgusting uncle Vernon Dursley whip her back triggered it when she was twelve years old. Minerva place her wand on her neck to speak it out loud, 

Dear Students, Staffs & Guests,

It has come to our attention that your future is nothing but felony games of the old codger games. We are from the future of the year 2004 here with a permission from our headmistress Minerva McGonagall and minister Kingsley Shacklebolt. There are many deaths, injuries, and whether it be physical, mental, or emotional, which are hard to recover from. We are your future generation and these are some memories from my godmother Astra Potter. You have messed with the wrong Potter, old codger and you will face the consequences in her wrath along with your lackeys.

Also the younger students please stick with the older students. Some of these scenes are mainly matured for your age. But I will tell you the warnings before starting they are Gore, Torture, Fluff, and Smut. 

Sincerely, The Future Generation

Minerva had finished reading as many were curious what they mean by that. Draco rubbed his mate's hand to calm her down. Minerva notice the people in cloaks. "Please remove your cloaks and identity yourself." Then Minerva and Flitwick gasped along with Remus, Sirius, Narcissa, and Andromeda. While the others were shock then Sirius transform back from the dog and hugged his little brother along with James and Lily. Then students stared at horror at the sight of Sirius Black.

"THAT'S SIRIUS BLACK ARREST HIM!" Umbridge screech this made Astra to move in front of her godfather but glared at Umbridge with a glint of a sinister look causing many to be scared or just to be cautious since they have been on her bad side quite long since last year.. 

"YOU WILL NOT YOU STUPID TOAD! He didn't recieve a single trial he was toss to Azkaban. So shut up before I go up to you and wringed that pathetic little neck of yours and also break your vocal cords." She spat coldly with a hint of malicious and venomously tonee in it causing a chills down their spines minus those who were there for Astra on most of her life here in Hogwarts.