65-66

Chapter 65 After Bai Yueguang came back, he found that his licking dog had found a substitute [30]
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
However, this exciting emotion cannot last forever, and the subsequent rating is the top priority.

The number of votes determines whether Lu Bai can stay in the top ten, but the market rating given by this professional is Lu Bai's final true value assessment in the screen industry.

Soon, someone handed the voting results of the thirty professional judges on site to the host.

The host took a curious look and suddenly looked a little surprised.

And his small facial expression quickly caught the audience's attention.

The barrage in the live broadcast room was suddenly filled with speculation.

"What do you mean? Is it too high to just take S?"

"I don't think so, it should be too low!"

"It can't be low. Lu Bai's acting skills are incredible. Are all those professionals crazy?"

For a time, the barrage was extremely noisy, all filled with related speculations. The host even asked again. After confirming that the results were correct, he glanced at Lu Bai with regret.

"The final rating results have come out. Lu Bai's market rating is - D."

"Impossible!" As soon as the supporter finished speaking, the audience was in an uproar.

Not only that, even the other eight actors standing on the stage with Lu Bai looked surprised.

Because this result was really beyond their expectations.

They are all professionals, and they have anticipated in advance that Lu Bai's market rating may not be high.

After all, it was Lu Bai's past scandals and his involvement in the Huanyu case. Although he is not a scandalous artist, his public reputation is indeed very bad.

Many times, being confused as an actor is not a weakness. Reputation is the scariest thing.

Just like when a brand chooses a spokesperson, if the spokesperson's favorability among the people is very low, or even reaches the point of boycott by all except fans, then it will be a disaster for the brand.

Not only did the endorsed products not receive sales support, they actually failed to sell. This is something no brand can accept.

Actors in the screen industry often have the same value. If an actor is not popular, he is not afraid. What he is afraid of is that he will be disliked by the public. The film is too good, but as long as the public doesn't buy it, it's still useless.

So the rating they gave Lu Bai also came from this.

"But, but this is too low! Isn't this insulting?" The performance just now has made netizens feel sorry for Lu Bai, so seeing him in this situation again makes them even more sincere.

It was as if he could see the boy wandering on the street with nowhere to go after escaping from captivity.

Therefore, many people protested with righteous indignation.

"Are all professionals blind? After all, what black material does Lu Bai have? Aren't they all forced? The public can tolerate such things, so why should he and tainted artists be rated at the market level? Together?"

"Come on! In the first issue, there was a person with a bad reputation. He was a domestic violence and cheating, and the market rating is still B. I have been a victim until now, and I feel that Lu Bai is a victim. Why should I be a victim more than a domestic violence victim? Is the rating for cheating still low?"