137-138

Chapter 137 After the scumbag broke off the engagement, I married his disabled godfather【12】
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigmiddleSmall
Bo Yan understood what he was saying, so he hugged Lu Bai tighter.

"Look at me like that and I want to kiss you."

Lu Bai smiled and stretched out his hand to block Bo Yan's lips, "Then restrain yourself."

Bo Yan nodded, "It's all up to you."

Then he lifted Lu Bai up with strength in his hands and said, "It's time. It's time for the good boy to go to sleep."

Lu Bai put his arms around Bo Yan's neck and buried his head on Bo Yan's shoulder, "Senior, good night."

"Good night." Bo Yan rubbed the side of his face, then put Lu Bai in his arms on the bed. He also went to bed together, warming Lu Bai with his body temperature and accompanying him through the long night.

At this time, Lu Bai's father was living a very boring life.

Although Lu Bai cut off his bank card, which bothered him a little, he couldn't handle the amount of real estate in his hands. I can earn several million every month just by collecting rent, so I don't have to worry about maintaining my past life.

It's just a matter of keeping a few little lovers.

He was tired of playing anyway.

Holding his arms around the bar owner who was favoring him a lot recently, and looking at Xiao Banyue's face continuously, Lu Bai's father took a sip of wine lazily, not even thinking of speaking.

It's really not interesting.

It would be nice if there was something interesting.

The fact that the bar owner stayed with him for so long showed that he was very good at reading people's faces. So he carefully picked out the interesting things in the recent circle and talked about them.

"Have you heard? Those people have built a cruise ship, and everyone with names and surnames will go there for a ride."

"It's just an auction house, what's the point?"

"It's not just an auction, there are also gatherings in that circle. It is said that many people plan to bring their own slaves there. And they are all newly trained."

"Don't you want to go have some fun?"

"This is interesting. Please tell me carefully and let me listen." Lu Bai's father fell into the trap easily.

The bar owner despises him in his heart, but on the surface he does it perfectly. The words he spoke all pointed to what Lu Bai's father cared about most.

So soon, Lu Bai's father made a decision and must get a ticket.

"It may be a bit difficult. It is said that the person who took the lead in setting up the cruise ship has a bad relationship with Mr. Lu."

"Oh? Then it's even more important to go and have fun. The Lu family can't let a child make the decision. How can he offend someone casually?"

"Then let me contact you?"

"Get in touch! I haven't been abroad for a long time. It would be nice to go on a cruise."

Lu Bai's father made a decision and quickly ordered people to prepare to go down.

But what he didn't know was that Lu Bai had greeted these second-generation ancestors in advance. It was agreed that after the cruise trip, they would share the profits equally.

Therefore, this group of people worked extra hard in planning. As long as it was fun and fun, everything was moved to the cruise ship.

Once again, even those who rarely have luxury can't help but want to go on a cruise ship to relax.