Prompts

1. Sometimes words speak louder than actions.

2. A true lover will always find their way back to you. But which is the way that connects the Underworld and the Land of the Living?

3. Your greatest fear is monsters in the dark. The last thing you expect is to become the Monster in the dark.

4. When life gives you balloons, you fly up into the sky.

5. Horror is in the eye of the beholder.

6. Your life as you know it has ended. Somewhere in Limbo you're met with the message: "Something went wrong. Please try again."

7. You are the barkeeper, the owner and operator of the resting point between life and the afterlife, being a kind ear to those who have passed on.

8. You start singing along to a movie soundtrack late at night forgetting that your window is open. Someone from the outside starts singing with you.

9. After some long months of working harder than ever, you finally get to your well deserved vacation getaway but when you arrive at the hotel there is this one star that brings all the paparazzi and trouble with them and makes your vacation a one to remember.

10. You move to a new home to live on your own, but there are countless signs that you're not alone. Someone else is there who you cannot see or hear, only touch.

11. A drunken shopping spree has you obtaining the strangest item.

12. A midnight stroll and a meeting with a frantic stranger.

13. Every family has that one member of whom no one speaks, and that's you.

14. "My Love, believe me, waiting for you has always been a form of freedom." - Alexandra Vasiliu.

15. "Why are you glowing blue?".

16. The time on your clock is going backwards. Is her curse finally beginning to work?

17. Your curse is to love so much and crave love more than life, but never be loved. Those who dare to love you will be subjected to the worst of fates.

18. With powers they said were a shame, a goddess is tamed into submission and fears her own destiny.

19. A world with no heartbreaks. In such a world, you fall for someone forbidden. And you're about to experience the first ever heartbreak.

20. Three strangers. Two secrets. One key.

21. A dragon, an elf, and a dwarf embark on a quest to find the lost heir to the kingdom.

22. You get ready for work one morning as usual. When you arrive at your car, which is parked in the street, the windshield is covered in blood.

23. It's a dark and stormy night and you're running along the road, unable to handle what has just occurred. Then a strange lightning bolt strikes you, which causes you to split into two people. Unaware of each other, one continues forward and the other turns back.

24. A desperate wish, made from the heart, is always answered. Sooner or later.

25. Soulmates are real and dangerous. They hold the power to bring you back from the brink of death or tear your soul in half. And a devil with no heart is the soulmate that awaits you.

26. Being the other woman in a marriage hurts. But being the 100th in a harem of powerful creatures is deadly.

27. Sometimes love is what drives you to take your next breath. Other times, it's revenge.

28. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

29. "An eye for an eye, a kiss for a kiss."

30. How to forgive a cheater 101