Epilogue

*Six months later*

Aadhya is sleeping on her bed when she starts sweating suddenly and feels something

Aadhya is sleeping on her bed when she starts sweating suddenly and feels something. She thinks she is having a dream that Aarnav is between her legs, eating her and making her moan very early in the morning.

She opens her eyes in one go and whispers to herself, "Ohh! It was a dream." While she wiped her sweat on the forehead.

"So you dream about every night." Aarnav said to which she looked down.

He was between her legs, his mouth wet and his hairs messed up. She realized how wet she was and naked too. She had love bites on her boobs and inner thighs. Aarnav did not let her speak further and continued to fuck.

"This kind of mornings are called good mornings where I get to eat a delicious breakfast." Aarnav said trying to breathe.

They were laying on the bed, cuddling and playing with their hands.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked.

"Sure."

"If we were destined to fall in love then why did we hate each other before?"

"So that we see each other's dark side which no one knows about and fall in love inspite of the negative side and all the flaws. That kind of a love is unforgettable. "

Aadhya was touched by his response, she snuggles into his arms lovingly.

"You gotta leave now, the girls are coming over."

"Fine, I don't wanna leave but okay. Meet me soon." Aarnav kissed her forehead and left.

"Where are we going guys?" Aadhya asked the girls.

Reena, Roshni, Saloni and Ishani seems very excited about today.

"Beach." Roshni said.

"Get dressed in that white cute dress of yours and let's go." Reena ordered.

"I am not really in a mood to wear dress yaar." Aadhya said sounding too lazy.

"It's an order." All the girls said.

She got dressed in cute white dress and tied her hairs with a pink ribbon on the back of her hairs. She wore minimalist jewellery and her heels.

When she reached beach she saw some white and golden lightenings in front of her. The sand was covered with rose petals. There was string which was decorated by white flowers and then her attention was shifted towards a note: 'Will you marry me."

"Look someone is going to get married... So cute, lucky girl."

She was recording to capture the moment but while looking in her phone screen she saw Aarnav standing near the note, she zoomed to confirm if it was him. She put her phone down and started walking towards him.