-33-

"Seungmin..." it sounded hesitant. Seungmin looked up in shock, tried to dry his tears immediately. "Are you.. okay?" Lee know asked him. "I-I am." "Dumb to ask," Lee know said to himself,

"Look, I kind of heard a lot when I walked in here before and well, knowing that right now you are here sitting in tears, I know for sure you aren't doing okay." Seungmin looked down at the ground and more tears fall down.

Lee know didn't know what to do, so he began softly stroking the others back, till the other calmed down a bit.

"Did he become like that in your relationship?" he asked. "No, ever since we met." "But didn't you two know each other before he came to this school? You told us you were best friends?"

"He told you all that, to not make it look strange for all of you," Seungmin answered, still looking down.

"Does he do more than, well from what I heard, kiss you without permission and slap you?" Seungmin slightly nodded. "like...," it sounded hesitant, but he still asked, "like what?" Tears entered Seungmins eyes again, the lump in his throat made him not able to speak. Though that didn't matter as Seungmin didn't even know how to tell him.

Lee know saw it and understood what the other meant. "Does anyone else know?" "yeah, i told someone before." "someone from our friend group or?" Lee know asked further. "No, actually it is someone random who I don't even know in real life," Seungmin answered.

"That's better than if no one knew," Lee know answered immediately. "Did you want anyone to know?" Seungmin thought. Did he want that? Because if he did... Why did he want to die without the others knowing anything?

"I don't know," he answered. Lee know looked at him, "Well for some reason, I am glad I know, and if I may help you with Chungho?" "No, Chungho can't know that you found out, what... he might... you don't deserve that," He couldn't clearly figure out what to say.

"He will not figure anything out, and if he does, nothing is going to happen anymore. Neither do you deserve this."

Seungmin looked at Lee know, he was genuine. Knowing Lee know who was always kind of joking around. This seemed to be super serious to him. "Shall we go?" Lee know asked for his hand, Seungmin stood up himself.

"The bell has rang anyways, let's sit down somewhere or do you still want to go to your class?" Seungmin shaked his head as a response and they sat down at the usual spot in the cafeteria.