-40-

Bongcha had woken up, something had felt up. The whole night she hadn't been able to sleep that well. She clothed herself and walked towards her brother's room. No one was in there.

Kind of strange, but lots of times before, she had found him on the sofa sleeping. She brushed her teeth and combed her wavy hair. Then she walked downstairs.

To her surprise he wasn't on the sofa, was she late? She looked at the time, it was only something over seven. Maybe he had written her a text?

She opened her phone with no new notifications. Walking upstairs she checked his room again, but obviously he wasn't there, nor was he in the bathroom. Which was also kind of obvious. She walked towards her moms room.

But no one was there. She had a night shift, so that she didn't see her wasn't concerning, though where could Seungie be.

Downstairs she took her phone, which she had laid down on the counter top. She tried to call him but heard his phone ringing in the hall. She walked towards it. The phone was laying on the ground like it had been a worthless device.

When she took the phone from the ground, she noticed the letter, and took it too. To the living room, where there was more light than in the halls.

She read the first sentence, 'If you read this, know you were the best sister i could have ever asked for, i loved you with my whole heart.' She read the rest of the letter with tears in her eyes.

It had been strange for him to go so late, but when he had mentioned his friends, she had believed it. But now she regrets not following him, being with him.

She knew his life hadn't been the best, she didn't know what caused it. But she wanted him to talk to her when he was ready. Though she knew he had tried suicide before, she thought that maybe this time by helping him... he wouldn't have wanted to kill himself anymore.

It was hard to believe he was gone, and what did she have to do now? She tried calling mom but she didn't pick up.

Then she took Seungmins phone, she knew the code and opened it. Took a look at all the open chats he had received but not opened. Tears in her eyes tried to escape.

She opened the chats that were still sent in a group named lost children. Just then they called, She joined the call.

"Wait Seungmin joined the call too," a darker confused voice said. "I'm sorry I... I am not Seungmin, I'm his sister. I have no clue what to do." The last sentence came out like a cry for help.