13.

Word's limit : 1362

-

The party was still going strong and Jungkook found himself on the balcony, sipping his wine and admiring the beautiful moon.

Suddenly, his phone began to ring, and he answered without thinking.

"Yahh! JEON JUNGKOOK!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!??" His girlfriend's voice shouted at him from the other end of the line.

Jungkook let out a sigh and tried to explain.

"Babe, actually, I'm at my bestie's home." "Why?" his girlfriend demanded to know.

"Actually-" Jungkook was about to answer when something caught his eye, causing his phone to slip from his hand and clatter to the ground.

"Hello? Hello, Jungkook?" his girlfriend's voice still sounded through the phone as he looked down, hastily picking it up.

"Babe, I'll call you later. Bye!" he hurriedly hung up and dialed Jimin's number, but there was no answer. He then tried calling Y/N, but the same thing happened.

Panic rising in his chest, he quickly made his way to Jimin's room. However, before he could reach it, the music stopped suddenly, and Mr. Park and Mrs. Park appeared at the entrance.

"Sorry to interrupt you, ladies and gentlemen, but because of some unforeseen circumstances, the party is over. I apologize to all of you," Mr. Park said with great politeness to all the guests, who began to make their way out. Jungkook remained frozen in shock.

"Jungkook, where is Jimin?" Mrs. Park asked him.

Jungkook turned to them and stammered out, "Ji-Jimin, I mean Hyung, is-"

Before he could finish, someone ran into him from behind, jolting him forward.

"Eomma?Appa?" Jungkook spun around and saw Jimin on the stairs, looking just as bewildered as he felt. Feeling a sense of relief, he turned his attention back to the problem at hand.

-
Flashback

Jimin and Yn had been chatting when Yn suddenly announced, "I need to use the restroom." She said and disappeared into the bathroom, leaving Jimin alone in the room.

As Jimin sat there, he noticed that the music had stopped playing. He felt a strange sensation wash over him, and his eyes began to dart around the room, searching for something. That's when he spotted his phone lying on the side table beside the bed.

Jimin picked up the phone and saw that Jungkook had called him three times. He quickly put on his clothes, realizing that something was amiss.

Jimin left the room and made his way to the living area.

Flashback End
-

"Eomma, Appa, weren't you guys in Los Angeles?" Jimin asked tentatively. He couldn't believe what was happening.

Suddenly, five police officers and a woman with handcuffs in her hand stormed into the room.

"And who is she? What's going on?" He could not recognize the woman because she had her face covered with a black mask.

"Jimin, where is Taehyung?" Mr. Park asked.

"I don't know, but what happened?" Jimin asked, his irritation growing. Mrs. Park approached the woman and removed her mask.

When Jimin saw her face, he was shocked.

It was Taehyung's mother, Soyeon.

" Aunty? Is that you?" Jimin asked.