14.

Word's Limit : 1727

Daegu Mental Asylum -

The sky was a dull shade of gray, and the heavy raindrops pelted against the windows, creating a symphony of droplets that echoed throughout the room.

The young boy, in his twenties, gazed out of the window onto the dreary landscape, where the sky's dull gray hue mirrored his own subdued emotions. The heavy raindrops, like a rhythmic cascade of tears, pounded against the panes, resonating within the room, yet his face remained a blank canvas, concealing the depths of his thoughts and feelings.

In an unexpected turn, the door of the young boy's room creaked open, revealing a staff member holding a set of clothes. The boy, still staring out the window with an unreadable expression, didn't even glance at the staff as they spoke in a gentle tone. "You are free now. This is your clothing; wear them and go live a new life." With those words, the staff member carefully placed the garments on the bed before departing, leaving the young man.

The young man, after having been provided with the clothing, took a moment to carefully don the garments. As he gazed into the reflective surface of the mirror, a particular memory from the past resurfaced in his mind. In this recollection, his mother had made a malicious accusation against him, stating that he was responsible for the murder of her husband. This false claim was made in order to shield her younger son from any potential consequences.

In addition to this, she had also declared that the young man suffered from bipolar disorder, a mental illness. However, now that he had found his way to freedom, he was resolved to seek retribution against his mother and his twin younger brother, Taehyung...

These memories continued to weigh heavily on his mind, serving as a constant reminder of the injustices he had endured and the need for vengeance in order to restore balance and attain a sense of justice.

He controlled his tears from Falling and took his things and went out.

The young man, having gathered his belongings, stepped outside into the persistent rainfall. The downpour drenched his clothing and hair, adding to the melancholic atmosphere that seemed to envelop him. As he walked along, his phone rang, and he answered the call with a sense of urgency.

"Yeah, Suga Hyung, any news?"
he inquired, his voice tinged with anticipation. Upon hearing the update, his face lit up with a mix of relief and determination.

"Wow, that's great news that she got arrested!" he exclaimed, referring to his mother. However, His joy was tempered by the realization that his younger brother, whom he held responsible for his current plight, was still at large.

"But what about that bastard?"
he asked, his tone revealing the animosity he harbored towards his sibling.

After settling the bill for his meal at a small store, he took a bite of his tteokbokki, a comforting snack in these trying times.

"Don't worry, I'm coming to Seoul tomorrow," he reassured Suga, before ending the call. With each step he took, the rain continued to fall, mirroring the unresolved turmoil within his heart.

He gazed into the glass slab, seeing his own image, and with full of hatred in his eyes declared,

" My little brother, I'm coming."

And lit his cigarette.