Character Introduction

Name: Y/n Olympus Nikos
Age: 16
Species: Demi god
Gender: male
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:

Name: Y/n Olympus NikosAge: 16Species: Demi godGender: maleSexuality: Straight Appearance:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Left for combat right for casual. Also add Kratos' spartan loin cloth)
Personality: Brave, intelligent, strong willed, smart, stubborn from time to time, and can be easily agitated.
Weapons: hand to hand combat, blades of chaos, and the weapons of Olympus.
Aura color: red
Semblance: Armory of Olympus: He can summon the weapons and equipment of the gods of Olympus, such as Zeus' lightning, Poseidon's trident, or Hades' helmet of invisibility for example.
Family: Zeus (father), Pyrrha Nikos (half sister), Greek gods (extended family)
Likes: reading, studying, training, his sister, and Greek mythology.
Dislikes: Grimm, the titans, and Pyrrha's fame overshadowing his achievements.
Backstory: He's the result of one Zeus' many affairs and was prophesied to bring the destruction of Olympus. In order to prevent this from happening, Zeus ordered the gods to raise him and train him.
Others: Hera doesn't particularly hate him but doesn't like that he's a bastard child of Zeus.
Emblem:

Emblem:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.