Prologue [Short]

[★]

"We are FRAUDS!!" the crowd gasps in shock at what Veneer had just told them, including Velvet herself.

"And we've been literally torturing, little trolls." the crowd gasped again once more after Veneer said, "We just wanted to be famous. Honestly, my sister wanted to be famous, and, truly, I was too afraid to stand up to her." he stated. "I don't even know WHO you are!" "Yea you do. And you asked me to change anyway. Which isn't okay. Family or not." he turned to his new little troll friend who just smiled at him.

Suddenly- "Crimp, what are you doing!?" Velvet shouted as Crimp put small handcuffs on her thumbs "I was just saying that I had a change of heart."

As Crimp was explaining, Clay jumped in saying, "And tax evasion. I'm gonna have to repossess your yacht." "Fair enough. Prison it is!" everyone was cheering as the twins were being taken to jail.....

"You little-!" Velvet managed to break out one of the security grip. The crowd and the small trolls gasped in shock while Floyd looked scared.

The other security tried to stop her, but she dodges him and went towards the trolls.

The trolls move out of the way, but Floyd tripped as John Dory went back to help, only for him to be too late. Velvet had reached him.

Velvet was still able to pick him up while the rest of the trolls watched in horror, as the security tried not to make sudden movements which would cause her to do something horrible to the little troll, but that didn't matter in this case.

"This is what you get." she whispered to Floyd as she backed up to the edge of the yacht. Before the security could react, Veneer shouted, "Wait, don't!" he was trying to convince her that this was too far, even for her. "I don't CARE what you say!" Velvet held Floyd over the cupcake(?) water, with a smug smirk, she dropped him in the water with the security rushing over to her.

"FLOYD, NOOO!!" Branch shouted. Viva tried her sticky hand to see if she could catch him in time, but Velvet blocked the way as she struggled to break free from the security grip on her.

"No.." Floyd landed in the water, breathing fast and heavy as the water current pushed him away from his brothers who he had just reunited with. He kept struggling against the currents, but it was too strong for him to fight against as he drifted farther and farther away from the yacht.

"Floyd." Bruce said softly as Floyd was no longer in sight, Poppy hugged Branch as his older brothers just stood there, John Dory felt like the worst brother, Clay felt like having a break-down in Viva's arms, and Bruce... he didn't really know how to react in this situation.

Continuing in Chapter1 "A Start of A Journey"