Chapter One: ''A Start of A Journey''

[★]

Sorry that this is short, I had no motivation for this chapter.

Floyd was struggling against the currents as he gasped for air, "No.. No! I just got them back, I can't lose them again!" he spoke in-between gasps.

He fought against the currents until he couldn't anymore. He felt tried, but he knew he couldn't, yet the sleepiness was taking over him. "No... I-I can't!" he whispered before. Finally, he let the sleepiness completely take over.

The Unknown Island

He was washed over towards the shore of a new island. He slowly open his eyes as he coughed some water out of his system before looking around a bit. "W-where am I?" he softly whispered before slowly but surely rising up from the sand and shaking the sand off.

"How did I get here? Alright..." he stood quiet as the sun set for the night.

He felt like sobbing after he lost his brothers once more, but he knew he couldn't do that right now. "My brothers, they looked for me, so I'm going to find them instead." he thought as he wiped away a few tears off his cheeks.

Floyd wanted to find his brothers, but he didn't how or where to start. He then saw a small path leading into the woods in front of him, so he decided to follow it to see where it would take him.

It been a few minutes since he followed the path, he felt like he was lost, but that didn't stop him though.

"I think I see.... Is that a village??" Floyd thought as he started to walk faster to make sure if what he was seeing was true. "It is!' he softly said as he saw the village much clearer. The village looked like a trolls' village. Maybe he could get help from them.

The Village

As he reached the village, he was panting a little from walking for a while now. He walked inside the village and saw new and different trolls in the village. "Hello!" Floyd jumped at the sudden voice behind him "AH-!". He turned before stumbling backwards and falling on the hard ground.

"Sorry about that, heh... I'm Candi, who are you?" the troll said, reaching their hand out. They had orange fur, green eyes, purple hair, and were wearing white. They looked like a female, the fur on their hands and feet was in pink crystal, the tip of her hair was in blue crystal as well.

"Uhh?" "Heh, sorry about that. But, anyway, who are you?" "I-I'm... I'm Floyd.." he softly replied, but loud enough that she could hear, "Wait, Floyd? As in Floyd from Brozone." she asked as he nodded in reply, causing her to squeal, "You're my favorite Brozone member." she said as she helped him up from the ground.

"R-really?" "Mhm! Also, sorry if I made you uncomfortable, sometimes I can be a lot." she stated, which made him chuckle a little "No, no, it's fine." he reassured.

She smiled before realizing something, "Sooo... why are you here then?" she questioned him a bit while tilting her head. "Long story, but... I kinda got.. Separate from my brothers-" "What?! How?" she cut him before covering her mouth "Oopies, heh.. Sorry about that." "No, it's.. Fine." he softly smiled before feeling like he was being hugged.

Candi was hugging him tightly yet gentle in a comfortable way, "I'm going to help you." she told him, which made him grin a little. "Really?" "Mhm. C'mon, this way!" she guided him on a path and on the way, gave him a small tour of the garden that came with the path.

"This garden is really beautiful." Floyd whispered softly as Candi chuckled "Mhm. Us Aurora Trolls could almost do anything that our hearts desire." "Aurora Trolls?" he thought as he continued to admire the garden and its plants.

*2 minutes later*

As they continued to walk, they reached a fork in the path. Luckily, there was a sign. "Hmm." Candi was looking at the signs as Floyd notice one of them saying: Battle of the Bands is this way.

"What is that?" "Huh? Oh! That is where bands gather together and which one is the lead band of the year." she explained before finding the right path.

They continued to walk as Floyd was still thinking about the Battle of Bands, until he broke out of his thought as they were now in a dark forest. His pace was a little faster when Candi noticed his pace, "Don't worry Floyd, there is nothing to be scared of. Look." she walked up to one of the crystals and tapped on it, making it glow, as other crystals glowed as well, which cause the path to be clearer to see now.

"Whoa." he smiled at the sight. "This.. This is..." he was speechless because of this, he had never seen anything like this before, so this was very new to him.

The crystal glowed as they walked down the much clearer path, "This is amazing." he whispered as he stares at the glowing crystals. "Welp, there is more wonderful stuff on this island." Candi spoke between giggles which made him chuckled in respond.

Continuing in Chapter Two: "The Unforgiving Well and A Star"