chapter 1 -when it all started

He is right in front of me. The one person I hate so much but also love as much.

He's staring at me, exactly the same way. I stare at him, he can't do this now. There is no way I am going to pretend that I was okay seeing him in front of me.

I was in a space of void. I couldn't hear the loud music play, or people talk. I only see him. It has always been like that.

He walks closer to me, so I flinched and moved back by a step. He knew my vulnerability.

"Ellery ......"

"Why are you here" I bluntly said before he could finish. I clearly remember telling him that I never wanted to see him again.

"I didn't know you'll be here" he replied.

For a moment I was disappointed. For some reason, a little part of me wanted to hear something different but who am I kidding. Why do I always expect something different from him.

7 years ago

"Whoa! Your summer house is so huge "I blurted out of shock.

It looked like a fortress, and they hardly even come here.

"Thanks" she smiled at me.

"Ok we should get packing" I said as I walked to the trunk to get our bags.

"No, do not do that, we have people for that. Let us get inside." She said as she held me, and we walked inside the house.

Anna's parents are stinky rich. That's the easiest way to put it. And she only had one sibling.

We got inside and it was so beautiful and classy. My house is a third of this house. There were no pictures, it looks likes like a hotel.

"Are you hungry?" Ann asked me.

"I could use a sandwich right now" I replied.

"Alright, give me a minute." She said and went off.

"Thanks babe"

I sat on the couch and decided to take some snaps. The house is so pretty.

After taking them, I looked at the photos and saw someone on the stairs in my picture. I quickly looked up at the stairs and still saw a guy that looked so much like harvey there.

But Harvey's in England then i realise its actually him

I sprinted up from the couch.

"Ellery?" he asked from that distance, everywhere was quiet so I could hear him.

"Harvey, what are you doing here?" I asked. The last time I saw him was annas 13 years old birthday. He looked so different now.

His hair grew longer, and he also grew taller and muscular.

He looked different

"I should ask you the same question, are you with anna?" he asked coming downstairs.

"Um, yeah, she went to get something, shell be back in a sec

He was downstairs and he made eye contact with me.

"what's up" he said and ruffled my hair

"Dude!" I said giving a large smile. I arranged my hair.

Immediately, Anna came in.

"What the hell" she muttered.

Harvey looked back to look at he's sister.

"Harvey!!?" she screamed.

"Bumble bee" he said smiling at his sister.

"Harvey, you told mum you were in england, what are you doing in the summer house, you have to leave." Anna told her brother.

"Nice way of welcoming your brother you haven't seen in two years" he said walking past her heading to the kitchen.

They love each other but also piss each other too, typical sibling relationship.

"Harvey!!" anna screamed.

"What the hell anna stop shouting my name." Harvey said as he opened the refrigerator.

"Why are you in San Diego Harvey" anna asked

"None of your business" he said as he opened his can drink.

"You have to leave" anna said to her brother. I just stared at Harvey; he was too perfect to be true.

"You don't tell me what to do, get your stuff and leave here, go to the house in Miami or something," he said and went upstairs.

I did not expect him to be here, and she is also feels the same.

"don't worry anna, he'll get tired of us and leave. I finally said.

.

"Your sandwich is on the kitchen counter Ellery, I'm going upstairs to check out my room" she said as she walked upstairs.

"Yeah, thanks "I said as I walked to the kitchen.

It was turkey sandwich. I had a bite, and it was so good. I sat on a seat to enjoy it but my thoughts went back to Harvey.

And it made me feel really uncomfortable,

This isn't good