background

Amani Grace Reyes was born May 23rd ( 15 years old now) when she was younger and her mother gave birth, She was taken away from her family.

Originally, she had 5 siblings, jstar, melz, and jay, dd, and notti

Her dad wanted her for himself. Crimsley dont know why  because earlier he said he didn't want anything to do with that child. when the mother had mentioned keeping her a secret from him, that his child was born. Crimsley ( dd and nottis mom) didn't do it because she wanted to. She did it to protect Amani.

Amani's father was an alcoholic and a drug addict. When he found out that crimley was pregnant with another child of his, he lost his mind.

Flashback...

" Jacob, I have something to tell you, and it's important." Crimsley told him. You could tell he's been drinking more than usual. " What do you want, I'm busy." He slured on his words. " I'm pregnant," she said quickly, trying to get it over with. Jacob stopped in his tracks.  He was furious. " How can you be pregnant when I pulled out. You already have kids. Why do you need more? " he yelled.

They started arguing nonstop about how it wasn't his, and he didn't want it.  On the other hand, the kids didn't know what was going on and why they were arguing. They didn't know their mom was pregnant, and their mom planned on telling them until Jacob said something that made crimsley fear for her child.

" Just wait till that baby is born. You'll never see it again. Trust me." He said before slaming the door and leaving.

End of Flashback.

Every day, her mom would wish she could see and be there for her daughter.

A/N

This is going to be an amazing story, and I'm excited for you to read it.

I'm thinking of just deleting the whole other story, but I'll figure putting out a way to fix it and keep it up and going.

Any suggestions let me know