chapter 8

Amani was in notti's room on live with him, dd, and ddot. Amani wasn't really in the camera, but she was on the phone with Alex. " Is it cool if I invite Alex over?" Amani asked. " yea fa sho," notti replied.

Oy.edits: Who is that in the background🤔

Ddotsrealwife: who the girl.

Ddots.kid: Are you all single?

" That's our sister Amani, and no, im not single," dd said, answering the comments. " I'm single," notti replied, rolling up the blunt. " I'm single, but I got my eye on someone," ddot said, making Amani look up. She liked ddot, and she thought they had a connection, but now she's not sure.

"Guys, Alex's birthday is tomorrow, so we gotta do something for her. Like take her out or some shit. She does gotta party tomorrow." Amani said. Alex walked through the door. " Hey, pookie." Alex said, walking in. " heyy" Amani replied. " Aye, you wanna be in the live?" dd asked them. They came into the live, and the fans had gone crazy and asked who the girls were, " yo chill," ddot said, looking at the comments.

Nottis.wife:Why are these bitches so close to my man?🤔

User438691: they are so pretty

User345: @ User438691 stop lying to them.

" girl shut the fuck up ain't no one lying." Alex said. Amani was quiet. Some fans were nice. Some fans hated her guts for some reason.  " yo wrd 2 everything stop talking shit because she ain't do shit." Notti said, defending her. Which made her smile because it shows he cares. Amani posted on Instagram

Amanidoes_itbest

Caption: felt pretty 😍

Comments

Nottiosama: ma sister really on dat timing
Like by creator

Sugarhillddot: gorgeous 😍
Liked by creator

Alex_better: My bestie gorgeous
Amanidoes_itbest: @ alex_better, no, you pookie

Limited

Amani loved her best friend with all her heart. Alex was there for her, and now she has another family there for her two. She just doesn't know if she's used to it yet or if she ever will be.  " mani, you good my heart," dd Said snapping her outta it.  " yea just thinking," Amani replied. " About?" Notti asked. " Life and how I'm not used to it yet." She explained. " You will eventually it just takes time." Notti said, giving her a hug.

" yea eventually,"

A/n😘

Hope you guys enjoyed it, but it's just a simple chapter to let you know I'm still doing the book.