Chapter 38 : Time to rebuild 🔞

Can't remember anything...

Many of Santino's memories are missing, perhaps from hitting his head on the collapsed bedroom wall, or perhaps his mind is trying to protect him from the trauma by blocking those memories out.

"You sure you're okay, Loy?"

Dion spoke into his phone as he addressed his small Omega.

"Yes, sir. Please give us some time."

The young man replied.

"Well, that’s up to you. Call me back if anything comes up."

"Thank you, sir."

Hanging up, Omega turned his attention to the forest scene before him. He was back at the small cabin in the woods, this time with Santino in tow. He’d showered and changed into cotton clothings  and left his spot on a wicker chair on the porch to come back inside to where his Alpha remained unmoving and unconscious on the bed.

Lifting a cloth from the basin, he wrung it out before using it to wipe down the other’s muscular form. His slender fingertips traced over the burn scars, marring the left forearm and shoulder before coming to rest over the raised ridges across the expanse of the other’s chest.

"Huh," Omega recalled what had caused them, and he buried his face in his chest, weeping.

Before Dong Li Yang escaped from Dion for the second time, he told him that Santino’s condition was very bad at first, to the point where he was on the brink of death. His burn wounds were not as severe as the stab wounds that pierced his body, but Santino miraculously survived. However, in exchange, he lost all his memories of the past three months.

During the first three months that Santino was at the Black Swan Sanctuary, Santino was ill-tempered and attacked them like a rabid beast. No matter how skilled they were in fighting, they couldn’t subdue Santino. It wasn’t until the fifth month that Santino finally calmed down. He became a quiet and reserved person, as if his mind was always preoccupied with something. He refused to speak to anyone.

Dong Li Yang also wanted to try using his charm on him, but the other party didn’t play along and even chased him away.

Perhaps heaven wanted to punish me.

Khon Loy thought, and he wiped the tears on his face. He picked up a towel and wiped Santino’s body, but his hand accidentally touched his huge, erect penis.

Is this thing still here?

Loy didn’t want to be inappropriate at this time, but… surely it wasn’t injured by the fire, right? Otherwise, it would be very difficult to live. He felt sorry for his lover and was about to reach into his black underwear to 'check' it out with good intentions.

Slap!

But his hand was grabbed before he could do anything.

"What are you doing?"

Santino had woken up after sleeping for a whole day.

The little guy smiled even more sweetly.

"Wiping your body."

"No need." Santino tried to pull the towel out of his little hand, but Khon Loy held on tight.

"Of course there is. I'm... I'm your wife."

Even though it was embarrassing to say, at this point, what did he have to be shy about? He wanted to restore Santino's memories so that he could clear up the misunderstandings and confess his true feelings, even if it meant doing something more embarrassing than this. But then the large man raised an eyebrow in doubt.