𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 - 𝐂𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐄 ⋆

मैं दुनिया भर की तारीफें
तेरे सजदे में लाया हूँ,
मैं तुमसे इश्क़ करने की
इजाज़त रब्ब से लाया हूँ

🎀

Do Vote And Comments <3
_

______

~𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆🌷~

—A A D Y A 'S  P O V

I was in the cafeteria waiting for Naksh, when suddenly he called out my name,  "Hey, Aadya!" He said as a smiled made it's way on his face.

"Hey," I replied flatly, noting the somber expression on Abir's face as he stood beside Naksh.

"Hello," I greeted Abir with a smile, but his response was curt, confirming my suspicions that he was not in a good mood.

"do you guys wanna go watch the football competition on the ground?" I suggested, eager to support Rahul, who was participating.

"Yeah, sure," Naksh replied enthusiastically. I glanced at Abir, who also nodded in agreement.

We made our way to the ground, and I paused for a moment, informing Naksh and Abir that I'd join them shortly or they could accompany me to watch the football competition. They agreed to wait for me, and we headed towards the match together.

As we settled in to watch, I focused on Rahul, cheering him on with all my might. I waved and sent him an encouraging sign, shouting words of support.

Lost in the excitement of the game, I didn't notice a stray ball hurtling towards me until it was too late. With a sudden realization, I tightly shut my eyes, bracing myself for the inevitable impact and the ensuing surge of pain.

Feeling no pain I slowly opened my eyes, only to find Abir standing right infront of me. my gazed moved away from him eyes toward his hands, he was holding the ball.

I bit my lips, glancing back at him. His heavy breathe fanned my face as i realised how close we were,my cheeks started burning as I saw his eyes flickering over my cheeks.

I scoffed quickly looking away from him.

“I don't like my belongings getting hurt so better be careful next time or you will get know who I am!” Abir's loud voice silenced the whole ground. I saw him smashing the ball towards the players harshly.