six.

new york
february 2022

youtube.com

24 hours with autumn wesley | vogue

"oh god" autumn says whilst fastly moving through her house on a skateboard, before stopping before she falls. the video cuts to her talking, "i'm trying to learn how to do kick flips", before it cuts back to her on the skateboard "you go up right?" she asks about the trick, before jumping off as if she did something and laughing. "i mean what can i say, professional here" she adds shrugging her shoulders.

24 HOURS WITH AUTUMN WESLEY

the video shows snippets around her beautiful, clear view apartment in new york city, and then shows autumn stroking and playing with her cat, mooney. "she just turned 3 at the beginning of january" autumn says smiling towards the cameramen and crew. "she's chaos. i love her" she then adds laughing.

"i'm leaving for barbados next month, to go film some fun little outer banks. it's the third instalment and i'm so excited" she says saying the last part with an excited expression on her face. "the schedule is packed. it's crazy and also very overwhelming..and very fucking cool. excuse my french" she adds laughing. "i mean i have a few projects coming up. at one point i'll even be multitasking, so you know...call me the man" she adds smiling.

"okay let's go make some coffee. i'll make some for you guys?" she says referring to the crew behind the cameras.

as she's grabbing the mugs, she starts talking. "so i used to work in a little cafe in new york, obviously where i live, and we used to make coffees all day..as you do, and the coffees gonna go old at some point right? so they taught us a little trick so we don't have to make so much, where you just top it off with a little water, so we're gonna do that. cold brew. delicious" she says holding the mugs up. "do you guys want 3 hour old coffee? i promise it tastes nice".

the next shot is of autumn sitting on the sofa. "when outer banks came out it was mid pandemic, so we could only really engage and see what people were thinking of it through social media. like i'd just be scrolling through tiktok and there'd be a video edit or like memes, and that was really all we got".

"i was also filming normal people around the same time..so sometimes i'd be on set for obx and i would just be....irish. and i think the fact that my..uh boyfriend at the time was also irish, so it just kinda rubbed off on me as he was the only person i was really spending time with" she says laughing. "another thing is that we all actually quarantined in my apartment, right here. because netflix had this idea of us all being able to watch it for the first time together. i postmated tequila and we built a pillow fort and then we got to see the title go from coming soon to all the episodes appearing" she says smiling at the memories. "we watched some of the first episode, like the intro, and then didn't watch anymore because we didn't want to watch ourselves" she adds laughing.