eight.

new york
february 2022

new yorkfebruary 2022

liked by 449,032 users

autumnxupdates jacob elordi, autumns rumoured boyfriend, seen in new york near where she lives. 22/02/2022

user1 maybe you should change ur user to jacobupdates

user2 i'm living for them

user3 i just know olivia jade is fuming rn

user4 FUCK

user5 autumn is so lucky

user6 i want pics of them together

user7 i only want autumn content

user8 can't wait for obx3 to be filmed!!!

load more comments

autumn was in her apartment when she heard a knock on her door. she rushed to answer it, hoping it would be him. so when she opened the door and saw him she was ecstatic to see him standing there along with layla. she couldn't contain her excitement and squealed, "shut up, you brought layla with you!"

jacob chuckled at her reaction as autumn crouched down to let Layla greet autumn with her wet nose. "i couldn't leave her alone in LA"he explained.

autumn smiled and pet layla, feeling a sense of comfort from the furry companion. she then looked up at jacob and said, "come on in, it's so nice to see you again."

****

as they settled in the living room, autumn couldn't help but admire jacob. she had always found him attractive, but seeing him in person made her heart skip a beat. they chatted about their latest projects and caught up on each other's lives. autumn couldn't believe how easy it was to talk to him, and she found herself opening up to him about things she wouldn't usually share with someone she just met.