Season 1 - Chapter 1: Anne or Beast... oh and an Assassin!?

We open with this by seeing the bright red moon at the sky with the stars around the air, and then see some flying dragonflys fly passed the view and after that we then changed scene to see a bar of some kind and then see... frog people?

And that leads the door to open and then reveals a one eye open blue frog started to leave the bar.

Blue frog: Good night, you frogs. See you in the morrow.

And when he says goodbye to the two frogs that are outside near entrance to the bar. The blue frog was then trips offscreen and then see a barrel roll from where we see the frog walk away. And that leads the two Frogs laughing at him.

After that moment we see the same blue frog walking in the dark woods and when he was walking he is playing his accordion also humming to himself. But then... he heard something coming from behind of the trees.

Blue frog: Hello? (We then heard wind blowing from the dark fogged woods making the frog scared and then we see a shadow of a person running in the dark woods.) What's that? (He the walk backwards holding his accordion close to him and when he was close to the bush something or someone started to slowly rise up from the bush with white glowing eyes. And that the frog turns around amd started to panic) No, no, no, no!

And that he screams with fear and started to run in the dark woods away from the shadow creature. And then he pump into something and when he looks up he's skin turns pails and then see a giant insect monster.

 And then he pump into something and when he looks up he's skin turns pails and then see a giant insect monster

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Insect monster: *Insect Monster Roar*

Blue frog: Oh frog this is much worse! Please some frog help me!

And when the Insect was about to strike and ready to kill... something happened...

???: TimeStop...

And that leads everything stopped moving except for one that walked pass the frog and then the hooded figure stopped in front of the insect and then lifted his hand out and aimed it towards the bug and that a powerful force came from his fist hitting it through the beast body.

???: Time resume...

And then after he said that everything started to move and the first thing was heard was the monster screaming in pain from the attack and that leads it dead in the floor. And the frog shocked on what happened he looks at the hooded figure of amazement and fear of what the mysterious being doing here.

Blue frog: What happened? How did that insect monster gotten killed so quickly? Who... or what are you?

And that leads the mysterious man to look at him and then he said this.